91-92

I'm having exams for last one month and another bunch of exam starts next Month...SORRY

91! I LEAVE EVERYTHING TO YOU

In a blink of an eye, Jisoo found herself driving Jungkook's car.What happened a while ago was definitely a moment to remember. After she closed the office's door, Jisoo started to resume her work but before she could even sit on her chair, she heard Mr. Jeon's scream "LISA!!!'' Jisoo was startled and without even thinking, she immediately ran and entered Lisa's office.

She saw that her Madam had fainted in Mr. Jeon's embrace while he gently patted Lisa's face to wake her up. Unfortunately, Lisa wouldn't wake up at all. After few seconds, Mr. Jeon carried her Madam and went outside the office. Mr. Jeon turned his head towards her and said,

"Why are you still standing there?! Start the car!! We're going to the nearest hospital!!" She ran with him until they reached the parking lot. Almost all the employees who were at the first floor of the company stopped working after they saw them running towards the exit while Mr. Jeon carried their boss away.

Jisoo could only sigh. It was only yesterday night that their Madam's relationship was made known to public.But now, there's another issue co up. Their Madam fainted and was carried outside the company. Jisoo was worried that it may lead to different speculations. Media liked twisting stories so they could sell it like a hot potato.

"Faster!! Do you know how to drive?!"

Jungkook's shout woke Jisoo from her daydrea. "Yes! Yes!" Jisoo increased the speed of the car. She was very scared of not following his instruction. Mr. Jeon looked like he could eat people.

He was hugging Lisa like a treasured object in his possession. He kept on whispering while gently patting her cheeks. She did not know the reason her Madam fainted, but Jisoo could tell that it was definitely bad news. After working for so many years with Lisa, Jisoo already knew that her Madam was not as strong as she portrayed on the outside. She knew that Lisa was like a wounded animal, trying to look fierce to hide their wound. People would say that Lisa was a strong woman but little did they know, it was all but a facade.

After serving her for many years, Jisoo's first impression about Lisa changed, from being an emotionless and indifferent Witch to a lonely and aloof woman. Lisa was not a robot without emotions. She was like any other person, able to feel sadness, anger, happiness.. and other emotions humans could feel. She had seen Lisa cry, laugh and blush, a thousand times. She could only pray that whatever her Madam was going through, Lisa could stay strong.

1

--------

"Ah Lili, come with Yeye. Yeye will take you to our company." "Yey! Mommy~ can I go with Yeye? Please~" The woman smiled and nodded. "Promise me that you will behave, okay? Daddy and I will fetch you later." The woman and the man inside the car waved their hands goodbye.

"Enn!! Ah Lili will behave!! Yeye!! Yeye!! Let's go~" The old man carried the little girl and laughed. "Ah Lili, always remember that someday, you will succeed the company. You are Yeye's only hope." "Okay~!! Ah Lili promise that she will take good care of the company, mommy and daddy.. and Yeye too!!"

"Good child! Yeye loves Ah Lili the most!"

The child grinned and kissed the old man.

"Ah Lili loves Yeye the most too!!"

Lisa opened her eyes and saw that she was in Jungkook's embrace inside the car. The scene she saw a while ago was not real. It was just a part of her memory when she was young. It was the last time she saw her parents before the car accident. Since then, the only family she had left was her grandfather. The only person who she considered as her family.