81-82

Question: Any of you know the author who wrote our maknae (blackpink x lisa) and Nudes (Jenlisa)? I can't find that author!!!!

81

The witch was humiliated

 After Lisa called Jun, she took a shower and went to the kit. She saw Jungkook cooking while the servants were trying to stop him. "Young Master! We can do it!! We can cook your breakfast.." Lisa laughed as she saw that Jungkook was already annoyed by their actions. "It's fine! I can cook!! Why are you trying to stop me ahh?!" "Jungkook." Jungkook turned his head and smiled at her. His face shone brightly. He was full of vitality like someone who ate a miraculous fruit. He grinned sheepishly as he trotted towards her. He kissed her lips passionately, not minding the weird stares of their servants. 

 Lisa blushed and pinched his waist. "What are you doing ahh! Pervert!!" The servants at Jungkook's place were already used to their lovey-dovey scenes. At first, they thought that the couple only married each other for the sake of business, but when they saw their Young Master's love-struck look and shameless actions, the servants' three philosophical views in life [1] changed. They could not believe that their stoic and aloof Young Master was capable of laughing like a normal human being. With Young Madam by his side, their Young Master was always happy. Their Young Madam, who was very stiff and indifferent on the first day she entered the estate, was not really cold hearted at all. On the surface she was indifferent but she treated them nicely.

 She was polite. She was not arrogant like a pampered lady of a wealthy family. She treated them equally. The servants were very happy that their Young Master married a beautiful and compassionate wife. "Please cook some breakfast." Lisa told the chef and pulled Jungkook away from the kit. "Wife.... this husband wants to cook for you." "Enough with the 'husband this', 'husband that'. You are soooo cheesy, Mr. Jeon." Lisa rolled her eyes. Jungkook laughed and kissed her hand. "Lisa.. you've really forgiven me, right??" "Humpf. Yes, but always remember Mr. Jeon, I can not tolerate a third time!" Jungkook grinned and nodded. "Yes, Mrs. Jeon. I have already told her to resign. Do you want me to fire her instead?" Lisa shook her head. "No need. I'm not that narrow-minded. Just reprimand her. She's still your brother's friend." Jungkook inwardly rolled his eyes. 

 'Not narrow-minded ahh but you punished me last night.' "Ahh.. that's right! Jungkook, are you going tomorrow night?" "Where?" "There's a Charity event. I have to attend the Charity ball tomorrow night. How about you?" Jungkook's brows knitted. "I can't go. I have a very important meeting. Are you sure you really want to go? You don't like these kind of events, right?" "I have no other choice. I have to.." "Do you want me to send some bodyguards for you?" Lisa shook her head. "No need ahh! I'm not that delicate.. it's fine~ I'll be careful, I promise." 

Lisa brushed her hair and tied it in a bun. She was wearing a black long-sleeved dress that matched her icy look. Only her hands and face could be seen. Her feet up to her neck were covered with clothes. Jungkook chose the dress. It is very old fashioned but Lisa was able to put on an elegant vibe through her aura. 1When she was done dressing up,she grabbed her purse and went out of the room. Jungkook was still working at the company so he could not come home. She learned that Yerim took a break after what happened. The truth was, she really did not want Yerim anywhere near Jungkook, but her intuition told her that it's better to observe Yerim first. 

She could not explain why but there's something off about that woman. She was already at the venue. *Tock* *Tock* *Tock* The sound of her heels echoed as she walked inside the room. She had arrived late so many people were already present. The laughter stopped when some people stared at the door. Or to be exact, they stared at her. Lisa could not help but stiffen when she felt their gazes on her. Her face turned rigid and she unconsciously emitted an icy cold glare. People could feel the coldness around her. She was like an Ice Queen. "Isn't that The Witch? Why is she here?" "Don't stare at her! You will freeze from her glare." "Look at her dress. So plain." "It suits her though." "Well, her figure is not that bad like what people say." Lisa could hear their whispers but she did not respond and continued to walk.