83-84

karma is a bitch

--------
Yerim had been looking left and right but she could not see that Lisa-bitch anywhere. Her initial plan was to humiliate Lisa. There would be a charity dance later on. She already paid someone to include Lisa in the list of 'Auctioned Ladies'. Men had to bid if they wanted to dance with a Lady. She knew nobody would choose a drenched bitch as a dance partner. Yerim wanted Lisa to be a laughing stock this evening so she wouldn't be able to raise her head up high after tonight's event. Her plan was supposed to be perfect.

But Eunwoo ge destroyed everything. She didn't even know where that Lisa-bitch went. Yerim wanted to slap Eunwoo. It was obviously his fault! She was his blood related Jennie Jennie[1] but he chose to help that Feng-bitch and abandon her. "Bitch... I will make sure that I will not fail anymore." Yerim gritted her teeth as she whispered those words.

"Yeri?" "Ah?? Nothing.. Jennie'er, I have to call someone. I'll be back, okay? Just stay here." Jennie nodded. "Okay. Don't worry." Yerim smiled and walked away. She walked towards the exit and dialed a number. "Hello?" "It's me. Is everything done?"

"Yerim, I think----" "Oh please.. stop being a sissy!! Do you want MNB International? If yes, then shut the hell up!! Let me remind you, Jun, that without me, you won't even be able touch that bitch's hair." "Fine!! But if your plan fails, do not blame me!" "Blah blah blah. ENOUGH! Do not jinx my plan. Where are the men I wanted?" "They are already there. What are you planning r----"

"You don't have to know. As long as I can show the world how slutty that bitch is, the board of directors will surely impeach her."  Jun gasped. "Don't tell me---" "Hahahahaha!! Just wait for tomorrow's headline. [MNB International Heiress was found having sex with multiple men in a charity event.] Hahahahaha!! Let's see if Kook Oppa would still want her after that! A broken shoe bitch is not worthy of his love. Jun, rest assured. Tomorrow, you will replace that Lisa-bitch as the new CEO."

Jun shuddered. He could not believe that a woman like Yerim could be so vicious. "Fine." After the call ended, she went back inside. She saw Jennie eating. 'A bitch and a pig. Tsk. What a perfect friendship.' She tapped Jennie's shoulder and smiled at her."I'm back! Did you wait long?"

"Ahh! Your back, Yeri. Nahh.. it's okay. Are you done?""Enn.. I just called my mom. Oh.. did you see your friend? I really wanted to meet her.""No. I saw her being dragged by Eunwoo gege but they haven't----ahhh!!! They're here!!"Yerim turned her head and saw a beautiful woman in red together with a handsome man walking from the entrance.

She could not believe what she saw. Everyone stared at them. The musicians stopped performing and all the people inside the venue went silent. Everyone stared at the couple walking inside. It was that Lisa-bitch with her Eunwoo ge! That Lisa-bitch changed her clothes! Yerim clenched her hands until she could almost feel her palms bleeding. She did not notice Jennie taking pictures of Lisa and Eunwoo.

Jennie felt proud of Lisa. Lisa was so beautiful. She could not help but send Bad oppa a picture. She giggled and touched Yerim's arm. "That woman is my best friend. Her name is Lisa. The man beside her is also my best friend, Eunwoo gege. They look so beautiful together, like a painting." Yerim forcefully smiled. "Indeed. They look good together. Are they dating? I hope they are." Jennie shook her head.

"Nope. Ah Lili already has Bad oppa. Bad oppa loves Lisa the most---ahhh! Why did you pinch me?!" "Ahh? Ahh.. I'm sooo sorry. I couldn't help it when I saw your friend. She's so beautiful. I want to meet her." "Oh.. sure! Let's go and meet them!" Yerim grabbed two glasses of wine. She made sure to put the drug in one of the glasses and passed it to Jennie.