Preggy?

'I just want to erase her loneliness. I want her to be happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.'

Like a feral wolf that had found it's mate, he wanted to devour her and eat her dry. If this was love or lust, he was still uncertain.

But there was one thing he was sure of, he didn't want this stupid woman to be with someone else, to sleep with someone else's shoulder. He wanted to possess her--- to possess her completely.

When he was with her, he could be himself. In front of his little kitten, he was not the Eldest Young Master of Jeon family, he was just Jungkook--- Jungkook the shameless pervert.

(A/N: oh. So you know you are a shameless pervert, eh, Jungkook? *slow clap*)

If he could just use all of his power and money, forcing her to submit herself, he would have done that already. With the power of his identity as the Eldest Young Master of Jk Corporation, he can easily oppress her and her company, forcing her into submission but he didn't want to use force to tame her.
He was afraid that she would reject him due to his identity. JK Corporation just entered a new business venture which was Architectural Designs, stealing Feng International's food inside their own bowl. Being the successor of her business rival, how could she accept him? She might really stab him a hundred times if she knew who he really was.

He was afraid that he would never see her smile again if she found out that the man she was current living with was her mortal enemy.

He was not a coward but just thinking that he could no longer smell her scent, that he could no longer feel her touch, it really scared him shitless.

Thinking of the rumors surrounding Lalisa, Jungkook's face darkened. He never wanted to interact with her false persona--The Witch CEO.

He wanted her to be herself in front of him and because of that, he made a stupid decision.
A stupid decision that he never regretted.

He was not really lying when he said that he didn't have a place to stay. He just came here in Seoul , all of the houses and mansion didn't belong to him but to Jeon Family.
He was also currently unemployed since he hadn't succeeded his grandfather's throne yet, so basically, he was not in control of the company until his grandfather pass his authority to him.

Jungkook didn't know if he was just assuring himself by trying to find a loophole in his dilemma or if he was trying to find ways to save himself if the cover was blown

He actually did not want to hide everything but as he heard her grandfather saying she will marry some dickhead dude, a huge plan suddenly formulated on his mind.

And that was to knock Lalisa up--- thoroughly.
He wanted to chain her in his cage, make her look up to him and treat him as her sky... her one and only sky.