STARLIGHT (TOP JK)

In the middle of the forest, very far from the city lived a small family, the Kim family. They have 3 children, Kim Namjoon 30 years, Kim Taehyung 26 years and Kim Seokjin 25 years.

Of their three children, unfortunately, only Kim Seokjin got medical results as an Omega. While his two sons are Alpha. their father Mr. Kim decides to take Kim Seokjin or Jin away from the cruel city center.

Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung had to part with their younger brother when Jin was 19 years old, just as Jin was getting medical results regarding gender.

Kim Seokjin doesn't go to school, he only helps his parents at home, has no friends, doesn't have a telephone. Jin really doesn't know the outside world. Because from childhood until he was 19 years old he was only at home and studied through homeschooling, he only knew Mrs. Irene as the teacher. But after moving into the forest, he really had no one but his parents.

Jin was born very perfect, he has smooth milky white skin, with thick eyelashes, thick eyebrows, pink cheeks, red and plump lips. Mr.Kim already thought that his third child would be different from the other two. But he didn't think that Jin would become an Omega.

Mr. Kim died when Jin was 24 years old, exactly 2 days after his birthday. Jin and his mother were devastated, he felt so lost. Now he is the only Omega left in the small house in the middle of the forest.

Their eldest son, Kim Namjoon often calls their mother and asks Mrs. Kim and Jin to return to Seoul. But they both didn't want to because their father told them never to go back there, it was very dangerous for them both.

Finally Namjoon and Taehyung decided to come more often to their mother's house to see how she was and give them what they needed there, including giving Jin a phone.

"Hyung, you don't have to give me this." Jin put his phone on the table, in front of his two hyungs.

"You will need it, keep it" Namjoon says.

"How was your job there?" His mother said.

"Tiring but I'm sure all work will be the same" Namjoon said.

"Yes, hyung is right, very tiring" Taehyung said and leaned his body on the back of the chair.

"Are you going to stay here?" Jin asked, he really misses his two older brothers, they used to spend time playing and telling stories together but now they are both busy working and Jin? just busy counting the stars in the sky every night from his room.

"I'm sorry Jinnie but I have an important meeting tomorrow, so I can't stay over now" Namjoon said and made Jin sad.

"Aren't you going to stay too Tae?"

"Jinnie, I promise I will stay here next weekend"

"Hmm you guys always say the same thing, but that never happens" Jin stood up from his chair and went to his room.

'knockk..knockk'

Namjoon came to Jin's room and sat next to his younger brother, Jin sat in his favorite place while looking out the window, looking at the stars in the sky.

"Jinnie, I'm sorry, I know you must be lonely here, but you should know that Tae and I are in town working for you here, I've asked you to move to Seoul but you and Mama don't want to and choose to live in this small place, in the middle forest far from everywhere"

"I'm sorry hyung because I'm not like you, I'm not as strong and brave as you to face the cruel world in front of me, I'm too afraid and weak for all of that, I also don't want to be born as an Omega, this is not my choice hyung, but I'm grateful Papa and Mama still protect me from bad people there and bring me here, I'm safer here, this is my home hyung"