「EIGHT」.˚ ᵎ┊͙◟̆◞̆

SPOTIFY

jungkook likes an ex boyfriend (account ver.)

jeon jungkook and kim taehyung were once lovers.

so what happened?

it was simple. they just lost touch.

as clique as it was, they just drifted apart. it was no ones fault, no ones issue. they just broke. it was mutual, it was spoken. after all, if one boy is in canada and the other is in japan...it dosent really work, does it?

perhaps they really did tell each other that it wasnt going to work. but deep down, the feelings were complicated. jungkook, on one hand, was horribly smitten. but he was mature, he was understanding. and who knew what taehyung thought.

so the two set off, seperated. 

what taehyung didnt know, was that jungkook still had access to their formerly shared spotify account. he would never admit it, but jungkook sometimes would secretly peek at the profile, look into the private songs, the playlists. it gave him some sort of blissful rise of melancholy. a sign that taehyung was doing well. a sign that taehyung was still working, still thinking, still living.

but of course he had changed all the descriptions and removed the playlists they had shared together. the profile name that had once been "taekookie! !" had been changed to "tae :D"-like those smiley icons and keyboard letters covered up everything. and the description that had once been,

 " 2 =  j. jk + k. th "

was altered...

"^^ kyoto; 27. "

it gave jungkook a bubbly sort of feeling, to see the account still active. listening to daily songs.

it was a humble april evening; he'd gotten into his head that he wanted to see taehyung again. that feeling that washed over him a hundred times a week. so of course, he did the only thing he really could do: look into the music account. 

new songs liked. updated playlist. changed profile picture...and a jolt into jungkooks spine. he was online. taehyung was online. and listening. probably sculpting his clay models, in his basement. or kneading terra cotta into delicate petals. or waiting for his project to dry. it was silly how jungkook knew every detail of his ex. every possibility, every event. it was...it was lovely.

you are listening to mikrokosmos.

taehyung was listening to mikrokosmos.

volume seven.

taehyung was on volume seven.

lyrics shown.

taehyung was seeing the lyrics.

for absolutely no reason, it made jungkook feel so delighted, that he could see, actually see, the things taehyung was doing. and if he turned up the sound, he could hear the exact thing taehyung was hearing. somewhere in the world, they had something in common.

how beautiful that felt.

jungkook smiled so hard that it hurt his face. he scrambled his hand around his bed side drawer and pulled out a tangled string of earphones. quickly, the boy plugged them in and pressed the sound. 

---

sjdjks me addicted to mikrokosmos

again. 

there was suppose to be way wayy more but im tired so ill make a part two?

loVE yOUU!!!