「TWO」.˚ ᵎ┊͙◟̆◞̆

NOT DELUSIONAL

desc. taehyung likes an idol ( tv ver.)

" oh my god." jimin complained. "hes just so hot."

hoseok nodded, looking at the screen hungrily. 

"who gave him the permission to look that handsome?" taehyung pouted. " hes so perfect; he makes me want to die."

the trio all dreamily drifted off, their eyes glued to the screen. finally, jimin sighed hopelessly.

"too bad hes taken."

taehyung dropped his stare and bolted up. his voice came out like a dry, evaporated lake. "he is?"

"i mean." hoseok still firmly gawped at the television. " therse a lot of rumors and photos."

taehyung spat. " probably edited." out of the three, taehyung was the most protective. he crossed his arms, his eyes gleaming with a kind of ravenous yearning.

jimin rolled his eyes but muttered. " i do wish he was mine."

"me too."

the tv screen danced and flashed with images and videos of a solo artist by the name of jeon jungkook. he was doing his television live performance in a studio. he was an iconic idol, loved by many.

"either way," jimin began again. "i just love watching him." his voice was wistfully and dreamy. "i think im good being his fan but like-"

taehyung pulled his knees to his chest and nodded. "the sexiest man alive."

the three watched as jungkooks beautiful voice filled the room, each lucious note a pleasentful tremble down the spine. the figure swayed into movements so neat they were illusions, danced to every beat and every tune. he blew kisses and laughs. it was impossible to not like him.

taehyungs eyes were dancing with stars. television jungkook winked at the camera, causing an audience to scream. the three screamed right with them. " how can someone be hot and adorable at the same time?"

hoseok let out another hefty sigh. "i'd go crazy if'd he'd just notice me for a bare second."

as the famous jeon jungkook took a final bow and waved goodbye, the three could only dispiritedly  draw imaginary planets in their heads. the only place where wonderland was true was in a wonderworld.

hoseok groaned, clicking the remote so the screen blinked off. " i wish i could know if those relationship scandals were true!"

"i bet hes dating haerin." jimin shook his head. "lucky her."

taehyung leaned back on his bedpost. "i swear i hyperventilate every time i see his angelic face. unfair we dont stand a chance!"

"oh taetae, you knew since the beginning that he'd be dating a girl!" hoseok giggled.

"lovers meant to be apart!" he cried poetically, swinging his legs and waving his arms.

"ah, but he is so beautiful."

"his arms, his legs!"