Chapter 34: Can You Take Me Higher [18+]

Horny as hell, Ali still couldn't ignore her cramped legs. "Should we," she began the question before nodding toward the bedroom. "Take things somewhere less restrictive?"

Scooping a handful of water in his palm, Hank gently poured it over her breast and watched as the nipple hardened. "I don't know. This place has its charm. But if you . . .." He cut himself off as his eyes traveled upward and his gaze landed on something behind her. "Hold up. What's that?"

Ali gasped as she realized what could have caught his attention. Whipping her head around, sure enough, she saw her silicone dildo nestled behind the shampoo and body wash.

"May I?" Hank asked, already reaching past her shoulder to grab Mr. Head.

Ali leaned forward to block the view. "No, no, no, no," she repeated with a nervous laugh, trying to keep him from it, while pretending to appear cool with the possibility of failure.

"Seriously?" he asked, genuinely surprised by her offensive block. "What could you be so worried about me seeing?"

She cleared her throat. There was no use in denying it and no easier way to put it. "It's a . . . uhm . . . toy."

He shrugged. "Okay. So what?"

"Hank," Ali said, looking deep into his eyes. "It's a toy."

He took another beat to ponder the words, but still came up empty. "I still don't get it."

Ali tilted her head back and huffed. "Oh, you sweet, summer child." Giving up, she grabbed the iridescent green tentacle and held it in front of his face. "See?"

The look on Hank's face went from puzzled to shocked as his brows unfurrowed and his eyes popped wide open.

"No shit!" he exclaimed before he began to laugh. Taking the fake cock from her, he turned it around in his hand. "This is yours?"

She grimaced, not quite sure how this was going to go. "Uh-huh."

He rubbed one of the molded suckers with his thumb. "Should I worry about being replaced?"

Ali teasingly bit her bottom lip. Both Hank's tone and delivery verged on playful rather than serious. If she also kept this light, this could actually work to her advantage.

"I don't know," she finally said seductively. "You tell me."

The way Hank grunted in response told her she'd hit the right note, and to keep things moving, she kissed him hard.

"So," he whispered into her lips. "How . . . how does it work?"

Bingo.

"Do you want me to show you?" she asked, getting all tingly just thinking about the possibility.

But he shook his head. "No. But you can tell me and I'll do it for you."

Dirty talk coupled with show-and-tell? Ali almost exploded right then and there in anticipation.

"All right," she mumbled before kissing him again. As she drew away, she sucked a little extra hard on his tongue before letting go and sitting on the edge of the tub. Spreading her knees, she gave Hank access to the good stuff. "You may need to make sure that everything is nice and slippery first," she said, barely able to hold a straight face at the unusual instructions.

Thinking—and maybe even texting—horny innuendos was one thing. Actually saying the words out loud was definitely another.

Hank pivoted to his knees and scooted forward, having no such qualms being on the receiving end. "Yes, ma'am," he said before touching her.

Ali gasped as his finger reached her clit, slowly sliding down to open the fold underneath and immediately getting slick from her wetness.

"Ah," she exhaled with pleasure while trying to focus. "So now that you've found where it goes, you'll want to . . . ohh."

The way he continued to rub and tease the tender spot between her legs was making her crazy already. At this rate, she wouldn't last another two minutes.

"You were saying?" he asked while obviously holding back a laugh at her loss of restraint.

If he hadn't been making her feel so damned good, she would have been offended. Instead, Ali got to the point. "Stick it in and fuck me, Hank," she pleaded, so incredibly ready to get to the destination.

But he was obviously enjoying the journey and with it, the extended foreplay because instead of penetrating her with the dildo, he leaned forward and inserted his tongue.

"Oh god!" Ali exclaimed as he expertly alternated between licking and sucking, while she gripped his hair in ecstasy. "You . . . you really don't like to be told what to do, do you?"

With his head still between her legs, he laughed before looking up. "Sorry for getting off task, but . . . I couldn't resist," he said with a smile. Lifting the sex toy up again, he continued. "Stick it in and fuck, is that what you said?"

Ali nodded, not even caring what he did as long as he did it. "Uh-huh."

She closed her eyes, leaned against the back wall and gripped the side of the tub just as the tip of the silicone toy touched her. With a gentle pressure and a slight twist, Hank pushed it further and further in until she could practically feel it filling her belly. After a brief pause, he pulled it out halfway and then pushed it back in. Again he pulled it out, and pushed it back. Out and in. Out and in.

Ali moaned as the textured surface rubbed against her inside and out, slowly taking her higher and higher toward climax.

"How does that feel?" asked Hank softly, not breaking his rhythm.

"Absolutely . . . incredible," she huffed as her breathing accelerated in the home stretch. "I'm so close. Oh my god. Yes. Oh, yes!"

Ali's body tensed as the orgasm rolled through her, creating a tingle that flowed out from her core like ripples in a pond from a dropped pebble. She thought of nothing else, trying to extend the sensation, but it was too massive—and she had been too eager—to last.

"Okay. That's enough," she whispered as the moment passed before Hank pulled out. With her knees weak and head spinning, she was still clinging to the edge of the tub like her life depended on it while he sat back. "Wow. That was . . .." She trailed off, not finding a word adequate enough to describe what she just experienced.

"You're welcome?" he teased with a coy smile while dipping the toy for a quick rinse.

She slid down into the now lukewarm water and reached for his cock. It was large and stiff, and definitely ready for action. "Can I return the favor?"

His smile only got bigger. "If you're up for it. But maybe somewhere more comfortable?"

She kissed him while still stroking the rock-hard shaft before responding. "Oh, I'm up for it."

After hastily drying themselves in thick, fluffy towels, they moved to the bed. By the soft glow of the nearby fire, Ali found a birthmark on Hank's hip shaped like Italy before it was her turn to slowly take him to the edge and keep him on that peak until he was no longer able to contain himself.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.