Kiss of Love

I saw the stars on her lips. They glistened and sparkled under the rays of the rising sun, and I was completely  mesmerised.  Their fullness, their light pink hue, their softness - everything pulled me in.

I had no control over my body as it moved towards her so that we were chest to chest. When she tilted her head up, slightly parted her full lips and suggestively arched her left brow, I felt my knees go weak. The sun hit her pretty brown eyes, highlighting them. I saw everything her eyes.

Tentative, with slightly shaking hands, I reached out to her, gently resting my fingers at the back of her neck. I saw her breathe hitch when I gently stroked my thumb over her soft skin. Her pink tongue finally made an appearance,  moistening further her already moist lips.

My grip on the back of her neck tightened as I pulled her even closer to me. My eyes roamed all over her face taking in even the slightest change of emotion.

Slowly, my face started its descent to hers. Her lips parted even further and her breathing pattern changed, become more laboured. Gently,  I brushed my nose against hers. Her eyes fluttered close and the smallest of smiles formed on her lips.

That was my breaking point.

Unable to resist not a second more, i pressed my lips against hers.

This! This must be what heaven felt like.

I felt euphoric as her soft lips moved over mine.  Her lips where the softest I have ever encountered in my life. My hand went around her waist, pulling her flush against me.

When she parted her lips and brushed her tongue over mine, I damn near died.
I couldn't help the moan that left me.

I wanted to brand this kiss into my soul. I wanted to brand her  into my soul.

We clung to each as we kissed under the rising sun. If it wasn't for the need for oxygen, my lips wouldn't have left hers.

Her eyes, now open, seemed to sparkle even more than before. Her smile now on full blast, was as beautiful as the sky above us.

Unable to resist, I leaned down and kissed the dimple in her right cheek. Her little laugh surrounded like a warm embrace and I felt myself smiling as well.

God,  I was on love with this woman.

She leaned forward and gave me one last peck before turning to face the ocean. The ocean was still, its surface glistening as the sun continued its ascent.
While she looked at the beautiful scenery, I looked at her, my beautiful scenery. 

Her entire essence seemed to glow and sparkle under the sun. From her golden honey brown skin to her thick coily hair that defied gravity.

She was ethereal. 

My hand went around her waist as I rested my chin on her shoulder. She rubbed her soft cheek against mine as she intertwined our fingers.

"I love you"

Even though I couldn't see her face clearly, I felt her smile. My hand tighened around her waist. I never ever want to or ever will let this woman go.

"I love you too."

Fin🥀