Missing ?

As Izuku woke up on a Monday and went about the therapist all day while he was searching for clean clothes the yagi's woke up on Monday not suspect anything wrong, why would she she doesn't suspect anything wrong because she always sees her brother at school for his daily beat down and her parents never give izuku a glance but izumi always pays attention to her brother going to school but this time she didn't see him all day today she didn't care too as long as izuku is in school for his beat down she doesn't care.

At school meeting her friends katsuki, katsumi, shoto and shoka she asked if they didn't see izuku come at school today and their answers were a simple no, why the fuck should we care the Bakugo twins said in unison with small pops coming from their hands, I dont care about that weak quirkless loser shoto said, yea izumi why should we care about that loser shoka said, I don't know guys this morning I didn't see him nor answers his door when I'm nocking izumi said,  may be he's already in class he always does that shoka said as they leave to go to their class.

(In class)

So class today we are going to do some math and history lessons the teacher said, great the things my brother loves to do in class izumi said while looking at the seat where her brother used to sit wait wh she didn't even finish her sentence as the teacher asked her ms yagi where is your brother, why should I care about she said, well maybe he is sick and decided to stay at home a absent letter would be nice ms yagi dont forget about that ok just tell him the teacher said and went on with the lessons.

I can't the believe the teacher since when does he cares about Deku he's just a quirkless weakling katsumi said, I'll see if he's home in his room and maybe we'll beat him up after school tomorrow ok izumi said.

As the Bakugo twins where picked up by their mother with a car so did the todoroki twins by their mother Rei.

(Small note: endeavour is a good and kind father meaning rei never went to the mental ward and the burn mark on shoto's face is him spilling the teapot with hot water in his face by accident clumpsy little fucker😏)

As izumi arrived at her home and she greeted her parents, mom dad I'm home, izumi welcome home so how was school today her mother inko asked, it's fine I guess same old same old she said, so dad have you seen de...I mean izuku today he was absent today for school she asked, I don't know sweetie her father toshinori yagi said, don't worry I'll go check on him ok sweetie her mother said as izumi changed to her house clothes.

As inko went up the stairs to izuku's room she knocked on the door, izuku is everything ok she asked but no answer and she said that's strange her son always replies back with I'm ok mom or yeah mom but nothing as she went for a second knock she asked again izuku are you feeling ok why won't you answer me but still nothing.

But as she reached for the door knob the door just opened with a click, strange he always locked the doors and opens it up for me if I knocked or ask but when she opened the doors she is met with a trashed room, TOSHI COME QUICK she yelled as soon as toshinori came he asked what's wrong and he looked into the room with his eyes winded, dont worry I'll call the others he said and pulled up his phone and dialed the numbers he knows.

(1 hour later)

The yagi's where sitting in the living room waiting for their friends to arrive and on that moment a ding-dong was heard and soon enough the heroes arrived.

Principle nezu from UA high, Ereaser head a.k.a adopted brother of inko, sir night eye, endeavour, rei, present mic, midnight, recovery girl, grand torino and the Bakugo's and the todoroki twins, what's so urgent you have to call us all here huh ereaser head asked and another ding-dong was heard and all might open the door revealing detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, Naomasa good thing your here all might said, you better have some explaining to do why I'm here from lunch break toshinori the detective said.