Ariving in america and home

Izuku was currently in a nightmare re living everything that has happened to him all the bullying the neglect from his mother from toshinori his sister izumi, the bakugo twins katsuki and katsumi and the todoroki twins shoto and shoka, he was getting burn marks frost bite from shoto and his sister and katsumi and katsumi, his sister usually lifts him up with her quirk and they just fire everything they got but he still wanted to be a hero.

Come on you quirkless deku do you still want to be a hero his sister said, and yes he would say more than anything or yes I still wanna be a hero and he'd still getting beaten, oh I know how you'd getting a quirk why dont you do a swan dive off a roof and hope to get born in the next life with a quirk his sister said.

But at that moment izuku was thinking happy thoughts about his father and with the happy thoughts he woke up but not with a smile but with a sad expression that him becoming a hero will just not come true as he walked to his father talking to someone on a laptop.

Sorry I had to cancel the meeting Mr Yaoyorozu I had some emergency problems let's set another meeting does that sound good to you, sounds good to me Mr Midoriya a man said on the laptop but as soon as his father wanted to say something izuku came to him and said, dad I can't sleep I'm having nightmares izuku said while whipping his eyes, come here son hisashi said completely forgetting that he's in a call with his friend.

It's ok son you're safe here with me I promise you just sit here with me and play games on your laptop his father said, izuku nodded but said dad isn't the communication from the internet gonna interrupt the plane or something, no this is a special plane just for you and me hisashi said while izuku pulled his laptop and inserted the flash drive in the laptop.

(1 hour later)

Look izuku his father said while pointing Outside the plane window, wow where are we dad izuku said, son welcome to America your new home as soon as the plane landed, so dad where do you live and where do you work izuku said while jumping happily, woah slow down son to answer your first question wait till we are out of the airport his father said, ok daddy izuku said.

There was a moment of silence as they were walking as they came across a man that was wearing chauffeur uniform with a sigh that says Midoriya, ah sebastian it's good to see you here old friend and you came to pick us up hisashi said, master Midoriya it's so good to see you and what does master mean us sebastian said, hi izuku said while hiding behind his father, sebastian meet izuku my son hisashi said, sebastian fell on his knees bowing down to izuku luckily no one is seeing this, young master from here out now I will serve you for the rest of all eternity he said with pride and tears while still on his knees, uhm dad what do you make of this izuku asked, well son do you know when I said I was the world's number 1 villain and the emperor and king of all villains before I retired well some of them were so loyal to me that they are willing to serve me body and soul and that they would die for me if he wishes it that they would do it without hesitation.

Then izuku looks at the man and smiles his evil smile while the man looked up to izuku with tears and joy at his master smiling.