One for all and All for one

Feeling relaxed, comfortable and safe izuku hasn't felt like this in a long time but what he's feeling right now is the feeling that he belongs on the trash beach, wait hold on last night I went with a man that claims to me that he's my father izuku said panicked while jumping off the bed, it's ok son you can go back to sleep now since your a growing boy after all.

You're really my father right and not some stranger who claims to be my father izuku said, if you want we could go to a doctor for a DNA test hisashi said, no thank you I just kinda feel strange around you like I'm save and all izuku said, kid just sleep a little so that we could leave the country hisashi said, ok dad izuku said as he fell asleep.

(Izuku's dream or mindscape)

Were...were am I izuku said while walking in a dark looking place, but izuku keeps walking and walking until he sees thrones around each other like knights at a round table.

As izuku walks to get closer he heard the people talking who were sitting on their thrones, God I swear if he comes to this place I will kick his ass like there's no tomorrow a woman said with black hair, now I'm regretting giving the power before my death a man with long white hair covering his face said, I'm just waiting for that ass hole to come to this place so that i can strangle him a bald head man said with black like tendrils coming from his hand.

Calm down a man said, En if you have nothing good to say besides calm down I will brake you, what you think Fa Jin will hurt me En said as smoke started to come from his body, GUYS SHUT UP a man said, what what's wrong Hikage the bald headed man asked Daigoro I sense someone is here where Daigoro asked right behind us Hikage said and with that all eyes were on izuku.

Uhm high izuku said my name is I...he didn't even finish his sentence as the black haired women ran and grabbed him and gives him a hug, oh Izuku my baby grand son the woman yelled, uhm who are you lady and why do you call me grand son, oh so your mother didn't tell about me how pathetic of her she said well my name is Nana Shimura and I'm your mother's mother that makes you my grandson she said.

he didn't even finish his sentence as the black haired women ran and grabbed him and gives him a hug, oh Izuku my baby grand son the woman yelled, uhm who are you lady and why do you call me grand son, oh so your mother didn't tell about me how pa...

(Nana shimura)

But aren't you a little to young to be my grandma izuku said as she got a tick mark on her head (bam), ow what was that for that's for calling me young ok I'm sorry grandma, who is this little pipsqeek, Daigoro banjo this is my grandson izuku yagi izuku meet Daigoro Banjo or just call him fifth, dont you dare call me izuku yagi it's just izuku he said, woah seventh he's just like you so feisty Daigoro said.

If your my grandma then why do I have my mom green hair izuku said, oh yea well your grandfather had green hair and that's all I will say Nana said.

Then why am I here wait am I dead oh I'm dead am I izuku started to panic calm down kid the white haired man said, hey calm down Yoichi Nana said wait who are you sir izuku asked the white haired man, my name is Yoichi Midoriya and I am the first user of one for all, and with that I zuku started to cry as he ran to Yoichi hugging him, uhm Nana what is this, well obviously he's hugging you she said, yea but why he said and with that izuku said I'm your nephew izuku Midoriya.