Chapter 39 - maybe one day

Start from the beginning

"The festival is in two weeks," she explains and Jade and Perrie can hardly believe their ears as the other two grin knowingly and proudly.

"It's happening?!" the incredulity bursts out of Perrie.

"How did you guys manage to pull that off?", Jade joins in as well.

"We just haven't slept in the last week and have been working non-stop to make it happen," Leigh says with a wink.

"Guys..." is all Jade says, feeling uncomfortable and guilty for all the effort.

"Just kidding, calm your tits," Jesy clarifies. "The important thing is that it will happen."

"We had to move it to a Wednesday because the O2 Arena was booked up at the weekend," Sam explains further.

"O2? We're actually going to make the festival there!?" Perrie can hardly believe it.

"We'll have to, with the people that are coming," Leigh says as if it's obvious.

"Who's coming?", Jade picks up with widened eyes and it causes a proud grin from the others, who are all in the picture apparently.

"We're quite popular," Leigh explains.

"And it's for a good cause," Sam joins in.

"And most people have time because it's during the week and because it's not really concert season," Jesy explains further.

"And the cause is so big, significant and important that small dates can be postponed," Leigh continues, unperturbed.

"HELLO?!", Perrie stops her impatiently. "Who's going to perform?! You're making a fuss like Beyonce is coming."

"Not quite... But Jesy and I have called the big names on our friends list and Sam and her team have made the rest in a more official way," Leigh says. "Anne-Marie is opening the whole thing."

"No surprise there," Jade says with a proud smile.

"Yeah, she was on fire when I called her. She said she's in London right now and if she has any appointments, they'll have to be rescheduled," Leigh tells them proudly.

"Then I got on the phone with Ed Sheeran's management, Jess Glynne, Stormzy, the Vamps and Charlie. I mean, we've worked with them before. They didn't have to think twice about it either," Sam continues.

"Wow, how cool is that?" Perrie immediately professes her delight.

"Oh, that's not all, not in the slightest" Jesy makes it more exciting. "I've got us Demi Lovato organised and Jessie. She still thinks we're great, by the way, even after all these years."