𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Mayu

For the next two days, all I did was converse with Shiva as he works in the field. I had also told him about that fool, Shaun.

And guess what Shiva advised me...

"Some bad experiences are lessons we should not repeat" how fantastic! Well, he will not say the same thing when he actually falls in love with a girl and she betrays him.

I wish such things would never happen to anyone. It's more than just heartbreak. It makes us skeptical as to who to trust. More apparently, we will develop trust issues. It tends to create fear in us to love again...

Anyways, Shiva is a lucky one. He is a virgin, both in terms of heart and body. Haven't loved any girl or crushed on any. When I questioned him why don't you do it, he said these exact lines...

"I just don't feel like doing it."
Honestly, it was his genuine answer.

How crazy is this guy?

But, his wife will be the luckiest girl. Imagine being the first and last ever love of a good guy like Shiva. Ah, I should have met Shiva before Shaun. I swear, I wouldn't have thought twice before marrying Shiva yet unfortunately, my mind is sort of messed up to love now.

I mean...

Appearance as well as certain actions could be deceptive.

So I have to think through well If I was ever to love someone again.

Be it Shiva or any other.

Plus, currently, it's been one week since my stay in the village, and everything is going too well.

The best part is, however, Shiva.

I can't help getting more attracted to him day by day. But he behaves indifferently to me. Maybe he did not find me intriguing enough.

Oh..anyways!

Today I was going to learn agriculture and my tutor was none other than Shiva. Initially, he denied my request but somehow with my talent of pleasing, I convinced him.

"Come on...what should I do!!" I was more than captivated to do some energizing work.

Before us, sat a wide field that was separated into two parts, one had already begun to grow crops which is also the field where I had once fallen face flat into. The adjoining field is the one where we are going to take up our agricultural practices. And what's exciting about it is, this entire wide field belongs to Shiva! Yes, one was his parents and then another, he bought with his money.

"Come here Mayu ma.." ah this Mayu maa...he was too stubborn to alter that 'ma'.

I walked to him as he asked, and he suddenly coiled a towel over my head. Following that, he was about to paste mud on my face and I looked at him, bewildered.

With a grin, he stuck that mud on my face before I could even start to protest!!

This Shiva...he has got much comfortable with me.

Rectifying the mud in my face, we both then strolled towards the field. There were two bullocks, standing as If they are ready to murder anyone who dare to touch them.

I hid behind Shiva as he approached them, placidly.

"Aye, they are harmless Mayu ma. Don't be afraid. I'm here!" Shiva pulled me in front of him by getting hold of my wrist.

Something about his innocent sentence got my heart to thud faster. But I acted oblivion to it.

This is the time to learn agriculture! Concentrate Mayu.

As Shiva had said, the bullocks were calm and they trudged the fields as we guided them from rear through a rope attached to the creatures.

Shiva was behind me, and we were ambling so close to each other, accompanied by the single rope clutched in both of our hands.

He then began to speak...

"So do you know the reason why we are doing this?" I shook my head as his breath fanned my ears from behind.

It tickles..

"Well, this will lead to the upturning and loosening of soil which in return will make the soil fit for crops." He educated me. I got it...

And as I slowed down my pace,
his chest touched my back and I couldn't think straight.

Oh my god!

What's this weird feeling in my tummy? Is this what they mean by butterflies fluttering inside stomach?

I've never felt this...until now.

......................

How was the chapter guys?❤️