"You will be fine, na?" Smiling, I nodded my head. "Don't worry; I will go with my dear Vi, Ji," he chuckles.

"Wait, your breakfast?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes. "I will manage," he says, hurriedly leaving the room.

I was about to turn to take my bag, but he ran back into the room, towards me, and hugged me. Kissing my forehead and pecking my lips, he muttered, "Take care; see you." I smile brightly at him and bid him bye as he finally leaves for his office, leaving me with my stupid smile.

At the breakfast...

"Mumma, I am going now," I said, taking my tiffin from her. "Where is Vi?" She asked because his chair was empty. "He is waiting outside for me." "Take care, bye." Taking blessings from the elders, I went out to see Vivaan already sitting inside the car.

As soon as I sat beside him, he shouted in excitement, "Ready to fly with Vivaan, Bhabhi?" I roll my eyes at his happiness as he gets his favourite car from Ruhaan Ji in my name. "Calm your horse, Mr. Vivaan, and drive like a civil man," I said strictly, but his 400-volt smile didn't drop as he looked at me.

"As your command, and I love you so much, Bhabhi, you are the best, and don't worry, I will drop you off daily." He keeps on rumbling the whole way to school. He is a sweetheart. He may be 20, but his behaviour is completely like that of a toddler. But he is the light of our home. He is still a baby to everyone.

"We are here, Queen Roy," he said in a fake formal tone, making me smack his head lightly. "Dramebaaz," I mutter while chuckling at his cute pout as he looked at me, rubbing his head where I hit him. "But you love me, right?" He said with a smug face, and I let out a fake defeated sigh and said, "There is no choice but that, so yeah..."

He looked at me with narrow eyes for a second before we broke into a loud chuckle. "Ok, then, bye, and drive safely," I said, taking my handbag and stepping out of the car. "Okay, take care and miss me," he said as he drove away. I just shook my head with a smile at his cuteness.

Author Pov
Time skip...

I was cutting the onion for dinner when Momma entered the kitchen to help me with dinner.

"So, what's for today's dinner?" She asked as she washed her hand. "Aloo Paalak, dal fry, rice, and Bundi raita, thik rahega na?" I asked her. "Perfect, let me help you." She quickly put dal on the stove and started cutting paalak while I prepared raita as I was done cutting onions.

Teena Aunty entered the kitchen while we were preparing dinner, and she also joined us and helped us cut salad as we stopped her from doing any work after all; she is a guest and Mumma's best friend.

"Mumma, you can rest for a while." I said this as I covered all the containers with dishes to keep them hot. "I will be back after taking a shower." She nodded as we went out of the kitchen while they sat in the living room for their daily gossip, and I went upstairs towards my room.

After dinner...

"Siya, please make me a cup of coffee and send it to my study," Ruhaan Ji said, going upstairs. "Siya, you rest for a while; Sara will make the coffee," Masi Dadi said as she made her sit back on the sofa with her. Siya looked at Sara with a sorry look, but Sara just lightly smiled, blinking her eyes in assurance, and went to make coffee.

Siya smiled sweetly at her back, and turning towards Masi and Dadi, she started talking with them like a baby as she shared her day with them, who listened to her attentively and curiously while chuckling and teasing her in between.

But unknown to someone's smirk, who was ready to execute her evil plan?

************