"Nope. Worm. Aha!" After he throw two apples, he took out two larger apples in front of the girls while Carla and Twilight stare at the apples hungry. "Wow. That was one of the largest apple," Terry compliment.

"At last. Now I can eat," Carla sigh in relief. "Oh Spike, that looks delicious!" Twilight said until, Spike eat two apples munching. "What the?!" Terry look at him shocked.

"Seriously, Dude?! I thought you're about to give them!" Jared scolded him. "Spike," Twilight said in disbelief. "What?"

Carla pout while her stomach grumble. "Don't worry, Carl. We'll find something for you to eat," Terry comfort his little cousin. "Hope so."

All of sudden, Spike began to burp until, a little fire came out from him cause Carla yelp and reveal two letters. "It's a letter from Princess Celestia," said Twilight. Jared then use his magic to levitate the letter while Spike hold the other one.

"Must be something important," Terry guess.

"Hear ye, hear ye. Her Grand Royal Highness, Princess Celestia of Equestria is pleased to announce the Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Canterlot on the 21st day of-"

"Just skip it."

"-eh, yadda yadda yadda, cordially extends an invition to Twilight Sparkle and Carla Felcia plus two guest," Spike finish the letter.

"The Grand Galloping Gala?!" Twilight and Applejack gasps in excited while the three stare blankly at the letter and began to look at each other with the look of 'What is that?'

"The Grand Galloping Gala!!!" Twiligh and Applejack cheered. Carla decided to stop the two, "Sorry to interrupt but, what is this the 'Grand Galloping Gala' you two cheer?"

"You guys didn't know?!"

"Uh, no cause' we're not from here but, another world," Jared pointed. Twilight remember they are from another world and sheepishly look at them.

Suddenly, they heard a burp from Spike until, they saw four golden tickets. "Look, four tickets," Spike told them. "Okay, care to explain about the Grand Galloping Gala?"

"Oh, right. So, you see, every year in the Equestria, the Grand Galloping Gala is an annual royal ball held to celebrate the competition of Canterlot after Equestria founded. It is attended primarily by high-class ponies and is a major plot point in the first season. To attend this event, held in Canterlot, one must possess a golden ticket," Twilight explain to the three.

"Wow. That was one of the big party," Carla amaze. "Talk about the high-class ponies," Terry grumble.

"Is that why you girls excited about the uh.... Gala?" Jared asked. "Yes! I've never been to the Gala. Have you, Spike?"

"No and I plan to keep that away. I don't want any of that girly frilly frou-frou nonsense-I mean, no offense, Carla!" Spike quickly change it when he saw Carla look at him.

Carla just look at the ground much to Jared and Terry's concern. "I don't think I want to go to the Gala," she confess. Spike look at Carla confuse, "Why? I mean, you're Princess Celestia's student," Spike reminded her.

"I am. It's just that..." Carla trailed off and look at the two for a help.

"Let's just say, Carla doesn't feel okay with lots of crowd. She just feel uncomfortable and always feels everypony or everybody look at her," Jared explain.

"Not just that one. Since I have my own ticket, I wanted to bring the others but, the problem is, there's only one ticket," Carla explain.

Spike look at the two tickets he hold and look at Carla, realize what she means. "Wow, Carla. I never thought you can be very nice to bring the others," Spike said.