CH. 7

Perfect... Another boring ass day. Another day to train these children.

I walked into my classroom and set my things down on the desk. "Hello, my amazing girlfriend!" - "Yuji shut up please, it's too early in the morning."

Yuji came behind me and pulled me into a hug. "Bad mood? Did you get your period last night? Was it that I didn't come over to cuddle you?"

"Yuji, you are adorable you know that?" - "Yes I do."

His voice changed. And well... I'm not going to lie it was a nice thing to hear on this moody ass morning.

"Hi Sukuna, how are you holding up?" - "I want to fuck you right now Y/n." - "But-" - " You have class, I know."

I turned to Sukuna and pecked his lips. His hands tighten their hold on my waist. I moaned a little. "Sukuna.. Not now. We can do it later. I promise. "

His hands went straight to my ass, cupping my cheaks in his hands. "I'm holding you to that princess."

The pet name. He's back at it again. "Sakunaaaaaaaaa" - "Princess?" - "Switch back with Yuji, kids are gonna be coming in here just now. Chop chop"

I turned away from the man and sat down on my seat. Closing my eyes as I leaned my head on my desk.

"Y/n I think Sukuna really wants to have sex with you tonight...." - "I can tell Yuji. Get to your seat, the others are gonna walk in any second"

"I love you Y/n." - " I love you too."

Yuji went to his seat while I went on TikTok for a while until the rest of them got in.

I saw a ton of translations and dances for Sam Smith's new song 'Unholy'.

I went to YouTube and listened the whole song. "Sam!! This song is fire!"

I downloaded the song and started playing it.

"Ms., you know that song?" "Girl this shit is trending and it's fire."

Nobara and I exchanged some words then I began my class for the day.

|-
-
-|

I am now in the parking lot waiting for Yuji so that we can go home. I was looking through my Insta until I heard a knock on my window.

It was Sukuna. I unlocked the door and he came in.

"Hi daddy, did yo ass miss me?" "Yes princess. Mhm, I can't wait to brake your back.."

I just laughed and started the car. Sukuna's hand was on my leg as I drove to my apartment.

But this 'apartment' seamed like it was no longer mine. Because Yuji is always here. Every day. Not one day do I have the flat to myself. He's always there.

I'm not complaining, it's just it'll feel weird with out him.

I guess

As I pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car, Sukuna following, I went up to my apartment and opened the door. Kicking off my shoes and dropping my bags to the sofa.

"You get comfortable baby I'm going to take a long bath. Your welcome to join."

I stripped out of my clothes as I made my way to the bathroom.

I didn't feel Sukuna behind me as I went into the shower and turning it on.

I got out my phone and started playing some weekend.

Sigh. If only that man knew I existed, I would have been his wife by now.

I got in the shower after connecting my phone to my speaker. Singing the lyrics to Die for you out loud.