CH.- 2

I finally get back to the school after speeding down the highway. Almost being pulled over by fucking 12.

I speed walk straight to the office. Not caring for Yaga's puppets on display. I walk straight up to Gojo who was talking to Yaga. "You know, your really fucking irresponsible

" I grab him by his colure and raised him up, using a little bit of my curse energy.

He looked shocked, even with that stupid idiotic blindfold on, I could still see the small amount of fear poking through his eyes

"Y/n-chan, what are you talking about?" His voice was shaky. I didn't give a shit. "You is the reason that Yuji died!"

" Now now, don't-" "Yaga shut the fuck up before I fuck u up too! Where's Yuji's body?" I ask after actually throwing Gojo across the courtyard. "He's in the morgue.

I leave him speed walking again. I opened the door to the morgue and walked in,examining the faces around me. "Oh- hey y/n!" " Hey girl. Ok I need everyone out. Now"

Everyone leaves after I put on my RBF. I examined Yuji's body. A hole in his chest. "Ha.. Sukuna your evil." I put my hands together to make a sign. With my middle and ring fingers touching and the others not.

"Domain expansion." My domain came out using my curse energy. It filled the small room up with a purple mist. "Sukuna? Yuji?" I called out as I walked around. 

"Well, would you look at that, you little brat. My queen decided to pay my soul a little visit." I saw Sukuna and Yuji after my domain dissolved into Sukuna's.

 "Yuji are you alright?" I asked as I kneeled down to Yuji's level. " I'm ok miss." I turned towards Sukuna on his 'throne' of bones. " You idiot. Why would you try to kill your own host?" I asked him as I slowly made my way up the bony steps.

"For self enjoyment. And because I don't need a heart to survive." I was now standing in frount of him with my hands on my waist. "How are you so heartless? He has so much to live for. Your sharing a body with him because he's the only fucking person ever recorded who can!" 

I leaned in towards the curse king. Putting my left hand on the shoulder of his seat. He looked devious for a second. Then lust started spinning in his blood red eyes. "Now my queen. You shouldn't be standing. I should." 

He got off the chair and held onto my waist. " Sukuna, let me go." He turned my body around and sat me in his chair. He rubbed his big hands along my waist going upwards. As he kneeled on one knee in front of me.

I could feel the heat in my core raise a little. "S-sukuna.. Yuji's still here." Sukuna's lips attached themselves to the crock of my neck. Sucking and pulling on the delicate skin. I whimpered as I held onto his shoulders.

"Sukuna." Yuji's voice was heard from in front of us. " Its ether you give me back my actual life or I join you two." I looked at Yuji and then at Sukuna who had a growing smirk on his kissable pink lips. 

He turned to Yuji. " How about... If you beat me in a fight, you can get to live. And if I win, I get to give you back your life as well as be able to fuck y/n here. But with your body. In your room. And i have a longer time limit to move ." 

Sukuna's gaze was fixed on Yuji. Even if I tried to tell him not to do it. His aura and gaze on me had me feeling weak.

I am stronger than him. But in this domain, he rained supreme. "S-sukuna. Don't do that. Its still his body." 

He turned to me and looked me in the eyes. " My queen. Don't worry. We'll work something out. Yuji and I will just be late to your apartment." I looked deeply into Sukuna's blazing eyes. As he looked into my deep orbs of e/c.