The Winds of Revenge

Start from the beginning

"Is that okay?" Anya asked hesitantly.

"Of course, you are my best friend."

"Uhh, can I come?" Damian said awkwardly.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sy-on boy!" Anya called from the top of the stairs. She descended down the steps one by one, keeping her back straight and her core steady. 

A dark shadow jumped up from below the girl, brandishing a dagger the size of a human palm. It swung and cut frantically but the girl was able to easily move through the slashes and promptly pushed the shadow down the stairs. After a couple of soft thuds, the shadow had completely disappeared into the basement. 

"Control your agents Sy-on boy," Anya commented to the boy behind her. His childishly cute face had turned into that of a sexy man and his hair was cleanly cut and gelled up. He towered over Anya with at least 5 inches between them, but Anya did not falter. 

"My apologies Anya," Damian said with a smirk, "You wouldn't die from a single assassin though, would you?" 

"Unfortunately for you, no I wouldn't," Anya sent him a cold glare, "Besides that foolish imbecile, are the others ready?"

"Of course, they are ready to be deployed shortly." 

"Wonderful," Anya reached the final step of the stairs, "Now what to do with this rat..."

"Why don't we cut off his limbs? I'm sure his bones will make fine cutlery!" Becky exclaimed from behind them. 

"Becky, your silence never fails to scare me," Damian said with his hand on his chest. 

Anya ignored the 2 and made her way to the groaning assassin. She found herself being chased by fools such as this man ever since her 'father' 'died'. She kicked him so that he was facing herself then bent down to take of his mask. 

"You are?"

"Like hell I would tell you!" the assassin shouted, only to be rewarded with a heel to his broken rib. He howled as Anya ground her heel into his ribs. 

"Who, are, you?" Anya asked once again, punctuating her words with a stomp. 

"Agh! Olivander! Olivander!"

"From?"

"The Garden! I was told to kill the woman going by the name Anya Forrest!"

"Is that so..." Anya let go of the man underneath her foot and looked back at Damian. 

Damian sighed. 

"You want me to get rid of him?" 

"Have your agents do that. In a clean manner. So that no," Anya stepped on the man's foot as he was trying to run away, "witnesses are left behind."

"Mmk," Damian clapped his hands in which he was responded by a number of people in black. "You hear her, do exactly what she says." 

"Yes sir!" they said without hesitation. Then they grabbed the person by their limbs and disappeared. 

"We need to leave in a little!" Becky announced, looking up from her handheld computer (cell phone) that she made herself, "They are leaving the facility in 2 hours."

"Alright," Anya said, "Becky, let's go change."

"What? Why?" 

"Cause I refuse to fight in heels."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So..." Damian was the first to break the silence, "What do you mean by your father is dead but not really dead?"