Life Without STRIX (Yor x Loid)

This is a request by @TorshaSamy . This story is after Loid cut off all ties with WISE, and Yor cut off ties with the garden. 

Holy cow, I had fun writing a wholesome slice of life like this. Enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yor? Yor?" Loid called out in the seemingly empty apartment. However, he knew better. The lights were on and there were traces of someone in the house-

No, I got to stop getting in the habit of thinking like a spy. 

Loid scolded himself. He already cut ties with WISE. No need to worry about saving the world. Plus, he had a family to love...

"Papa?" a bubbly voice called out from behind a door. 

"Anya? What are you doing inside the pantry?" Loid questioned. 

"Uh, I was supposed to wait until you were here but I got hungry for peanuts and got stuck in the pantry..."

"... Anya."

"Yes?"

"... Nevermind," Loid sighed at Anya's silliness. He then opened the jammed door with ease to find the little pink-haired girl he called his daughter. 

"Papa! When's Mama coming home?" 

"Yes, let's completely ignore the fact that you got stuck in the pantry trying to get peanuts."

"GWA!"

"I'm home! Loid-san? Anya?" Yor called out from the front porch. 

"Welcome back," Loid greeted back, "We're in the kitchen." 

As always, Yor's footsteps were not heard as she entered the kitchen, looking kindly upon the duo. 

"Mama! Guess what!" Anya grabbed onto her mother's leg. 

"Yes, Anya?" 

"I got an A on my test today!" Anya said cheerfully. 

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Yor cheered gently, "We should celebrate! I'll make some dinner-"

"NO!"

"NO!" 

Loid and Anya shook their heads furiously as Yor looked at them with a confused stare. 

"I mean..." Loid coughed, embarrassed, "I've already made dinner so we can just eat now."

"Oh ok!" Yor laughed heartily. The trio, a family got ready for dinner, as a certain male waited for the perfect moment to present the ring in his pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yor," Loid spoke up during a pause in their dinner talks, "I have something to say."

"Papa, what is an engaged and why do you want to do it with Mama?" Anya butted in cluelessly. 

"ANYA!" Loid shouted, his face blushing in embarrassment. 

"Engaged...?" Yor asked nervously. 

Loid sighed. He really wanted to do this without any interruptions...

"Well Yor, I know that we have a marriage already but..." Loid knelt down on one knee, "Yor, I felt that having a fake marriage only is a waste of our match. I love you, and will love you forever. I want to make a real family with you. Not a fake one with a fake marriage, a real one with a real marriage. What I am saying, Yor. Would you be my only one forever."