Spoiled Rich Kid (Reader x Anya)

This was a request by an anonymous user.

To the user I'm sorry but I'll be changing the story a bit to my liking.

In this story, the reader is homeless and has to do lots of bad things like thievery and scamming and stuff. They sneak into Eden Academy, and 'steal' the high-class knowledge so that they can hopefully get a better job later on.

Anyyyyywayyysssss,

Enjoy!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"2 dalcs left today," a soft voice said, "Goes into my savings~!"

Y/n excitedly puts in the 2 small coins into a jar. The coins in the jar barely covered the bottom, and the coins looked oddly dirty. Y/n looked at the jar with a sad smile.

"I'll get there. Eventually..."

They looked up at the night sky, their hand on their skinny waist. They had been skipping dinner and breakfast for 5 days straight to save 2 dalcs everyday. Their stomach, used to the abuse, didn't grumble anymore when empty. If they saved up 2 dalcs everyday, they would be able to get 400 dalcs by the end of the year.

"Still not enough... But eventually, eventually I'll get there..."

Eventually, they'll be able to live comfortably in a real house. A house clean as the windows on the big office building downtown. Not a clump of mold in sight. They wouldn't have to wear a mask when sleeping, just in case dust gets into their lungs, infecting it. They would have a real bed with a mattress like a cloud, and have a bathroom that they didn't have to pour water in to work.

They wouldn't have to shower in the gym, instead showering with warm water and soap that didn't hurt her skin. They would be able to worry about their skin and relationships. They would be able to go to a school and learn like normal kids do.

"But, for today, I have to sleep. School is really early tomorrow."

Y/n yawned and put their head down on their backpack or a makeshift pillow. Their body covered only by a thin blanket and supported with a flimsy sleeping bag.

"Good night," they said to themselves, "See you tomorrow..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning class, today we will be learning Russian. Russian is an important language because most of your parents are in connections with Russian businessmen," the teacher stated, "The first thing, you must learn. How to greet a Russian businessman. Repeat after me, Privet..."

Y/n diligently took notes in their notebook. The only non-necessity they would allow themselves to buy, notebooks and pencils. Even then, their pencil were used until it was the size of a dice and their notebooks were filled with small letters to save space.

"Prevet... no, Privet..." Y/n mumbled to themselves. Their voice wasn't hear from their place in the ceiling tiles. It was hot and cramped, but they would get an education, that was all they could ask for.

After World Language was math. After math was science, and after science was lunch. Y/n unconsciously touched the piece of bread with a small bit of meat. That would be their lunch for today. It would be enough.

Now to finish class...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Becky? Is there someone in the ceiling?" Anya asked her bestfriend.