Pregnancy journey (time gaps)

Start from the beginning

"You say that as if you know what your gift is," she said with a bright smile.

"I do. She's sweet, beautiful, sexy, powerful, strong, she's a queen, she has my heart and I'm dying to devour her right now," I said into her ear.

I then nibbled lightly on her earlobe. Her signature scent filled my nose and her beautiful skin was glistening.

She was glowing alot

"Baby stop or we won't get to your party," she whined. I sighed before pulling away.

"I don't care about the stupid party if I'm with you," I said

"Stupid? I planned this party," she said

"You planned it?" I said while looking down at her.

She looked away and I chuckled

"Technically no but I paid the party planners. Plus I couldn't plan this and I wanted it to be perfect for you,"

"Perfect would have been with you and our family being together. I wouldn't have cared about a party or even if I didn't a cake or gift. And you know why? I already have what I would wish for my birthday, right here because it's you. Eleonora Valentino-DeLuca," I said while moving her hair away from her face.

"Do you always have to be so sweet?" she smiled

"It happens when I'm around you," I said

She pulled me into a passionate kiss and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Open my gift first," a little girl said and Lorenzo smiled down at her

"Okay Amber" he said before taking her up into his arms.

He walked over to the table and opened the gift as she watches.

"Wow I've always wanted one of these," he said while looking at the gift in confusion.

"What is it again?" he asked and we laughed.

"It's for your baby," she said and he raised a brow.

"My baby?"

"Yeah mom your you're pregnant," she whispered but we all heard her.

"I am?" he asked while looking around. He looked at me and I shrugged.

"Yes oh my god your making this so hard me," she said with a little sass and attitude.

I love kids.

"Okay," he said before placing her down.

"I'll treasure this forever okay Amber," he said and she smiled.

I walked over to him and he got up.

"Do I looked fat?" he asked

"No" I laughed.