"You know him?" Maiya asked as she used the straw to swirl her drink around, "Yeah, that's my boss." Allure replied.

"Oh...he's cute." Maiya replied as she playfully nudged Allure, "He is, but I just got my heart broken, let's relax." Allure replied, Maiya nodded her head.

When Allure looked up again she noticed Kyren was no longer in front of her, she shrugged it off and continued to indulge in her drink. Suddenly she felt a strong hand on her shoulder, next came the smell of cologne. She looked up to see Kyren taking the seat next to her.

"Wassup." He greeted, Allure sipped more of her drink before replying. "Hey."

"I'm guessing you good now?" He spoke, Allure noticed he never took off his shades. "Something like that." She replied as she reached over, removing the shades from his face. He held a confused expression on his face without saying anything.

"Shades feel like a barrier, like I'm talking to a wall or something." She explained, Kyren coolly chuckled as he nodded his head.

"This is my friend Maiya, she owns the candle company with me." Allure announced, "Wassup Maiya." Kyren greeted, Maiya sent him a friendly smile and wave.

"What you doing over here?" Kyren questioned.

"Our warehouse is over here, we decided to come in here to take a lil break." Allure answered before she took a chip halfway covered in spinach dip into her mouth.

"Well I'm glad to see you in better spirits." Kyren spoke with a slight smile on his brown face, "Thank you." Allure replied.

Kyren closed his tab before downing the rest of his drink, he got up and slipped on his Burberry lined trench coat.

"Where you going?" Allure questioned as she turned toward him, he always smelt so good. He wore scents that lingered even when he'd left the room.

Kyren shrugged, "Probably home."

"Oh." Allüre trailed off, she slightly hopped down from the bar seat and pulled Kyren into a hug—one neither of them expected. Allure just needed a hug and Kyren was good for it. His strong arms held her close and tight making her feel comfortable.

"Be safe." Kyren spoke once Allure pulled away, "You too." She replied before sitting back down. 

"This your first time in Atlanta?" Moo's cameraman, Legend questioned as he recorded him

"This your first time in Atlanta?" Moo's cameraman, Legend questioned as he recorded him. For the best footage, Moo decided to hire somebody to record for him. And since Allure was gone, Legend was in charge of his YouTube as well.

"Hell yeah." Moo answered, "growing up my Nana ain't take our asses no where." He explained, Moo was in Atlanta for his appearance on the 85 south show. In a matter of a year he went from being a consistent watcher to being a guest. He imagined this moment being a lot different, but hey.

"What tourist shit you trynna do?" Legend asked, "this nigga going there and back, he can't afford to be locked up right now." Aria answered for him, causing them to laugh.

Hours later Moo was finally at the "Trap" he couldn't believe he was on the show and couldn't even smoke, he watched as they passed around a backwood—but of course he had to decline.

"I think I been listening to you since you dropped that first song." Karlous spoke as he handed Dc the blunt, Moo nodded his head, "I appreciate it foreal."

"I got one question though." Karlous announced, he lightly swung side to side in the office chair. "Who the hell is that on your tagline?" He asked.

Moo lightly chuckled as his mind went to Allure, a million and one thoughts crossed his mind. Although he wasn't reaching out, she still never left his mind.

"She got me walking around randomly saying stop playin Moo." Dc chimed in, Moo laughed.

"My ex." Moo answered, it pained him to say that out loud. It brought a plethora of emotions over him.

"Well if you watching this, you got a nice ass voice girl." Karlous spoke, causing them to briefly chuckled.

"You got anything to say to her? It's a good chance she watching this shit." Dc spoke, "A hundred thousand people watch this shit every week." Karlous chimed in.

"She know Wassup." Moo spoke, the man behind the camera sent Karlous a hand signal causing Karlous to nod his head.

"Welcome back to the 85 south show everybody, we got Moo in the trap today." Karlous announced, indicating that the show had officially started.

Allure felt weird being back at her house, but she was glad she didn't sell it and move in with Moo

Allure felt weird being back at her house, but she was glad she didn't sell it and move in with Moo. She definitely would've been assed out right now. Allure didn't believe in moving in with people, if her name wasn't on it—she wasn't doing it. And this was a prime example of why, people woke up with different feelings everyday.

Her ringing iPhone snapped her out of her thoughts, she answered the call before putting it on speaker and grabbing the remote to turn down her TV.

"Hello?" Allure greeted, "Hola Allure, I'm just now seeing your reply to my message." Felix spoke, Allure had honestly forgotten that she told him they could talk.

"Oh." Allure replied, "Yeah, now is a good time for me." She added.

"I know you probably want to talk about Jackie." Felix spoke, Allure silently sighed. She didn't really want to, she was already going through enough.

"What about her? She doesn't want anything to do with me." Allure shrugged, she bit down on her lip once she started to feel emotional.

"I see bebita." Felix started, "That situation ended my relationship with Jackie, I'm a family man and I couldn't act like I was okay with her treating you like that." He explained.

"How do you know I'm really her daughter? Since she acted like I was crazy." Allure questioned, Felix chuckled. "You two have the same face, and she admitted it."

"I know you were probably calling me to get to her." He added, which was true. Allure had a hard time accepting things for what they were, she thought maybe if she spoke to her mother one on one things went end differently.

"I was." Allure confessed, "But I'm cool on it now, I'm being forced to heal bout a lot of situations and this is one of them."

"I understand, but if you need anything don't hesitate to call me...and don't forget to keep in touch with uncle Felix." Felix spoke, Allure lightly chuckled. "I will, thanks for speaking with me."

"Anytime." Felix assured, the two said their goodbyes before hanging up the phone.