GLM 36

If you see a typo relax, I PROMISE it's not the end of the damn world🤣🤣🤣be coo.

____________________________________

Finally, Friday came and it was time for Allure to drop Moo's first locked up single. She posted every day since Moo asked of the favor, to get everybody pumped up. She even went out of her way to get cover art made. The plan was to drop the song at 1, which is when she went on her lunch break.

Allure clocked out for her lunch, and went to sit in her car. She wasn't hungry and preferred to sit in her car, most likely talking to Maiya about the candles. Her phone glitched a bit before she began to receive a call, by now she had the number memorized and saved in her phone.

"Wassup Tink." Moo's deep voice sounded through the phone, causing Allure to smile. "Hey baby." She greeted, "I dropped your song." She added.

"I appreciate it, they finna set up all my lil shit so imma be able to video chat you real soon." Moo announced, Allure weakly smiled. Although she was happy to see his face she was upset about them getting him situated in there, the thought of him being in there long made her feel some type of way.

"Imma send you something so you can play with it this weekend." Moo added, "It's okay, you know I'm good Moo."

"I know you good, but I want you to have it. Use it for the business with Maiya or something." Moo replied, Allure gave in knowing he wasn't gonna allow her to deny it.

"Well thank you then." Allure spoke as she scrolled through the attachments Maiya had sent her of rough drafts of their logo, "It ain't nothing, how that's coming along anyway?" Moo questioned.

"Good, Maiya already got somebody to make our logo and our shipment of sample candles is on the way." Allure responded, "That's good Tink, I'm proud of you."

"Thank you." Allure smiled, she realized she was going over her lunch time but she didn't care.

"Can you do something for me though?" Moo questioned, Allure furrowed her eyebrows together, "What is it?"

"I don't want you and Aria beefin, how I'm posed to hold up if my support system ain't strong?" Moo spoke, Allure rolled her eyes at the thought of Aria.

"We ain't beefin, she just suggested some bullshit and I told her it was bullshit." Allure explained, she figured Aria went to him with the issue because Allure didn't.

"Yeah, I know. But I think y'all just stressed—trynna find solutions for me." Moo spoke, "I just don't want my favorite people into it, while I'm locked away." He added.

"Well it's not really nothing to talk about, I didn't take it personally. When we left Wagner's office I left I left it there, it's no pressure." Allure explained. "You have one minute remaining." The automated voice announced, causing Allure to sigh.

"I love you." Allure spoke, "I love you too Tink." Moo replied.

"You gotta send me some pictures so I can look at 'em everyday." Moo demanded, Allure lightly chuckled. "Alright."