GLM 19

Moo finished rolling his blunt before sticking it behind his right ear, and hopping out the car. He locked up and made his way inside the studio.

"Wassup." Moo greeted as he walked into his session, he didn't like a lot of people around when he recorded. So it was just him and his engineer—Memphis.

With Moo's TikTok buzz, he decided to go ahead and drop the song. Moo tended to be hard on himself about his work, which is why he didn't have any music out. But something was telling him that this was the perfect timing.

"Can you put Allure Allen on the writing credits?"
Moo questioned his engineer, he looked up to see Memphis nodding his head. Memphis didn't talk much, but that didn't matter to Moo, he was good at his job and he understood Moo as an artist.

"Glad you finally dropping." Memphis announced.

"It's overdue." Moo replied, he was dropping a song titled "Lay down" something he'd had in the vault for a long time, he just tweaked it and decided to drop it.

"Alright, so in about 24 hours it'll be out on every streaming service." Memphis explained as he pushed his MacBook to the side, "That's all we doing today?" He added.

"Yeah that's it, can you record me right quick though? I need a promo video." Moo asked, he knew he wasn't on no Beyoncé shit where he could randomly drop. So he decided to make a couple videos to alert people that they'd have the pleasure of downloading the full song.

Moo was nervous as hell to finally put out music, yet relieved at the same time. He looked at it as being one song closer to his music being in the right hands, hands that could help start making clean money. He knew that there were still dangers surrounding being a rapper, but at least  he'd be living his dreams.

After the studio Moo had to grab Allure's Christmas gift, he was a bit late on it. But he knew what he was getting her wouldn't be flying off the shelves.

Moo learned from Nana that women were full of hints, if she hadn't said it directly. She'd absolutely mentioned or hinted toward it. This made Moo's job of picking out a gift super easy.

Every time Allure talked, he listened. Even if she thought he wasn't. Doing this had him remembering the smallest details about her.

The gift was big, but it didn't matter. He felt like he owed Allure a lot more for being the realist on his time, and she'd get that too. In due time.

"I don't like him Allure, that shit he pulled in the cocoa shop could've had us dead or in jail!" Char yelled, "And I got kids, so neither of those options are convenient for me!" She added, Allure slightly sighed

She knew this would happens, Char's feelings had definitely switched for Moo. And Allure couldn't even blame her, it was a lot for people who were on the outside looking in. This wasn't their world, they didn't sign up for it. And Allure understood that.