GLM 6

Allure decided on sitting in her car for her lunch break today, she watched the rain hit her window as she ate her subway sandwich. Her Apple Watch vibrated against her wrist—taking her attention away from the rain.

Moo :)
Where my son?

                           I should be asking you!🤣he ain't at work w me.

Moo :)
You right😭 I'm trippin

                          Don't be having my son around that hood shit you be doing either.

Moo :)
He the driver

                           Boy🤣🤣

Allure's smile became faint as she realized how much she liked Moo, she had a habit of self sabotaging herself when she was really happy and she found herself doing that now.

She couldn't believe how smooth things were going, and couldn't help but to think about how and why things would end between them.

Allure didn't grow up around love. She grew up around baby mama and daddy issues, men who couldn't commit, and cheaters.

To avoid all of that, she pushed love to the back of her mind. It was never the center of her world. So for it to be in her face now was scary.

"Taste this." Allure demanded as she stuck her Starbucks drink in Moo's face, he shook his head no as he slightly pushed the drink away.

"Ion do coffee." Moo replied, Allure kissed her teeth.

"Come on, it barely tastes like coffee Moo." She pushed, Moo grabbed the drink and took a sip.

"It's good right?" Allure cheesed as she nodded her head.

"It's straight, I just don't see me drinkin that shit everyday." Moo replied.

"What time is your appointment?" Allure asked as she sat up in the passenger seat.

"Right now, come on." Moo answered, he grabbed his keys and his empty cup.

"You want me to come inside with you?" Allure questioned.

"Yeah." Moo nodded his head, he waited for Allure to hop out before he locked the doors. The two walked side by side into the barber shop.

Of course with Moo being who he is, everyone greeted him when they walked in. They took seats and waited for Moo's barber to finish the man he had in the chair.

"Just in, sources have found three young men associated with the night club uproar Saturday night in Dallas." The news anchor spoke, Allure and Moo's heads snapped towards the TV.

"It seemed to be a battle of neighborhoods that the night club had to take the fall for." The reporter explained, the frame switched to the recording from the nightclub cameras.

Luckily, the video was focused more on the boys from Glendale than Moo and his friends. Allure still nervously looked at Moo, anyone with common sense could see that this feud wasn't stopping any time soon.

"We good Lu." Moo whispered in Allure's ear.

"If I ain't know no better I would've thought yo ass was still at the club or something." Mel spoke, Allure lightly chuckled.

"Girl, i was callin for your slow ass." Allure replied.