GLM 5

Allure rearranged her flash cards for what felt like the 100th time, even when she felt like she had it all down she'd go through them again.

Allure didn't like for people to try to run a show on her, it made her wanna turn up not only to prove them wrong but for herself as well.

She left work that day with her head down, but from tomorrow out she'd have her head held high.

She chuckled as she looked down at her flash cards, it reminded her of when Char used to make her flash cards for her spelling words.

Char was real big on education, since they didn't have the money to play sports she embedded in Allure's brain that their smarts would be the only thing to bring them through.

Allure snapped out of her thoughts once her phone sounded, she quickly grabbed it thinking it was Moo—unfortunately it was Mel.

Of course Mel's messy ass was sending Allure somebody's picture, she clicked the dm and replied with a few laughing emojis before deciding to FaceTime her.

                                           •

Moo zipped up his bape jacket before hopping out the car, he locked up before slipping his keys into his pocket.

"Wassup with y'all." Moo asked as he stood against the wall.

Usually, Moo wasn't one to stand on the block. All his money came to him. But today he figured he would just because.

"Shit." Key replied as he ran his hands with his waves.

"Why you ain't tell me Tae was looking for me?" Red fussed, Moo watched him as he tapped the bottom of the Marlboro pack before taking one out and lighting it.

"I ain't know yo ass was hiding." Moo laughed.

"That bitch got him stressed out, ion know no 22 year old that faithfully smoke cigarettes." Key chimed in, causing the boys to laugh.

"Ain't nobody stressed." Red replied before taking a pull from the cigarette, Moo shook his head.

"Yo ass too young." Moo spoke.

"His ass gone die." Key chimed in again.

Moo watched as an all white Chevy Malibu pulled up, Jhené Aiko blasted through the speakers. A few seconds after the car stopped, the driver hopped out.

Kandi, she stood at 5'4. Her hair was neatly fixed into super long knotless braids that she currently had in a side part, she had beautiful dark skin that always seemed to glisten, everybody knew Kandi was bad.

"Shit." Key replied as he watched her walk over to them.

Cat calling wasn't for Moo, especially since niggas at the gas station were always on some weird shit. He knew he'd stand out if he didn't say anything, his persona always spoke for him.

"Hey Moo." Kandi smirked as she adjusted her Gucci tote on her shoulder.

"Wassup Kandi." Mo replied.

"You been on some stranger shit." Kandi spoke.

Moo coolly shrugged, "I be around."

"So what I gotta do to be where you be?" Kandi asked as she slid her hand on her hip, Moo looked down at her and smirked.

"Gotta catch me." Moo replied.

"Mhm." She hummed, "You'll be caught."

Allure downed her shot, instantly making her face twist up, she definitely preferred weed more. Once again she was out with Mel, they decided to go to Woody's event at the strip club.