GLM 31

I keep accidentally marking the book as complete LMFAOOOOOOOOOO, we ain't done. It's still so much planned. 🫶🏽

__________________________________

Moo held a cold expression on his smooth face as he sat in the church, surrounded by Prosper's loved ones. He was surprised to see that he had so much family. Moo and the boys sat on the back row, his wife knew them but not well enough to make them apart of the ceremony.

Moo only went so things didn't look fishy on his end, he already could possibly be tied up in some other shit and didn't want to risk being tied up in this. Although they said it was an overdose—Moo knew how shit like this could go.

The prosper that was laying in that casket, wasn't the prosper Moo had met when he was 15 years old. Moo stood up and sat the program on his now empty seat.

"Imma see y'all boys later." Moo whispered as he made his way down the row and exited the church building. He didn't feel the need to stay for the whole thing, showing his face was his only goal.

Moo hopped in his charger and threw his coat to the backseat, it was mid January and still super cold. He sat his phone in the cup holder before pulling off. For some reason Nana was heavy on his mind, a month later and they still hadn't spoken and it was weighing heavy on him.

He figured since he was in the area it wouldn't hurt to stop by, nobody couldn't say he wasn't trying because he definitely was. Shortly, Moo reached the garden home. He hopped out the car and made his way to the front door.

He rang the doorbell before knocking a few times, he noticed his grandmother now had a ring doorbell instead of the traditional one he was used to.

"What Musik." Nana's voice sounded through the electronic doorbell.

"Can we talk Nana?" Moo questioned as he slid his hands into his pockets in attempt to shield them from the cold.

"Get off my doorstep boy, you ain't got nothing to say to me." Nana replied, Moo shook his head in disbelief. "It won't happen again...I promise." Moo pleaded.

"The last time a man put his hands on me like that was my husband, and you see where his ass is now! I didn't deserve to be put in the middle of your bullshit." Nana yelled, shortly the door opened revealing Moo's cousin Rashad.

"Just leave Moo." Rashad popped his head out of the door, Moo furrowed his eyebrows together as he eyed him. He could remember his grandmother talking big shit about Rashad, but he fully understood that the roles were reversed now.

"Man, fuck ya'll." Moo grumbled as he made his way back to his car, his feelings were beyond hurt. Nana was treating him like a random nigga on the street, he tried giving her space and apologizing the best way he knew how but it seemed as if his grandmother didn't care.

Moo learned a long time ago that the love from the people who raised him wasn't unconditional, they stepped up for him and Aria as a "conscious" thing. They didn't love them as their own, and it was made evident every single time.