Chapter Sixty-Eight

"Where do you think your hand is touching?"

Xu Liang felt the naughty rough hands from behind him exploring ambiguously around his chest. If he let him do as he please, he can already imagine what's going to happen next.

"hmm?"

"don't act innocent, hands off"

"Accepting my invitation means you already knew what's gonna happen... hmm" Huang Zhangwei whispered at Xu Liang ears

"Not here. We're in a holy place. At least have some respect. Wait until I'll get home"

Hearing Xu Liang's last words made Huang Zhangwei felt a surging emotion. He hugged Xu Liang tighter like he was the making sure that the person in his arms is breathing, and that he wasn't dreaming at all.

Xu Liang intently said those words as he knew that Huang Zhangwei's been anxious all this time.

Xu Liang then turned to face Huang Zhangwei and snuggled.

*****

Huang Zhangwei sticks to Xu Liang for the succeeding 3 days and only aggrievedly left the Temple since he had important matters to settle as the emperor.

"Times like this made me wish I wasn't the Emperor-"

"You shouldn't say things like that" Xu Liang pinched Huang Zhangwei and interrupted when he carelessly spoke his thoughts aloud.

Huang Zhangwei could only sigh and said,

"a week"

Xu Liang looked at Huang Zhangwei with confusion visibly written on his face.

"To settle everything"

Before Xu Liang could retaliate, Huang Zhangwei scooch closer and placed a kiss on Xu Liang's forehead.

"I'll be waiting for you at the palace. To where you belong"

Huang Zhangwei then whispered before hastily climbing at the top of Xiao Hei.

Xu Liang never left his gaze at the departing figure until it totally disappeared and only a thick fog had left.

Xu Liang felt an indescribable cold all over his body. Only the kiss that's been marked on his forehead remained warm.