Chapter Forty-Six

"This physician is honored to be the YuanJun Wang Fei" Xu Liang said, giggling. He then lean closer towards Huang Zhangwei and touched the other person's lips with his.

Huang Zhangwei couldn't help but smiled at Xu Liang's series of action. He actively entered Xu Liang's mouth with his tongue meeting the other person' tongue and interwind. A slippery sounds of saliva overpowered the natural voices of the insects during the night, cluelessly surrounding them.

The hand that was originally holding Xu Liang's chin was now touching Xu Liang's back, up and down which seems to be looking for a place to enter inside Xu Liang's shirt. Slowly removing the white apron and sash.

When Xu Liang's clothes finally losen, Huang Zhangwei's tongue slid down towards Xu Liang's neck to his collarbone, nibbling 'til it turned red.

"Zhang...wei...not...here..." Xu Liang said as he gasp for air in between with his words, grabbing a few stands of Huang Zhangwei's hair.

Huang Zhangwei turned a deaf ear to what Xu Liang had just said. Still planning to even slid down, aiming at Xu Liang's chest when he suddenly hear a sound that seemed to be marching.

Huang Zhangwei abruptly halted and concentrate himself on listening towards the noise's direction

"What happened?" Xu Liang's asked when he noticed that something wasn't right

"Shh...I've heard an unknown marching sound, seemed to be from Qin's" Huang Zhangwei responded as he hastily straighten Xu Liang's loosen clothes and placed his outer robes at Xu Liang to cover him from cold before leading the way.

"What?! Then we must hurry and go back to the camp as fast as we could" Xu Liang whispered

"I need to take you to a safer place first"

"What do you mean?"

Receiving no response from the other, Xu Liang just let himself get dragged by Huang Zhangwei.