ten just smiled before he leaned closer.

"did you guys already talk?" he whispered.

"nah, not yet." he shook his head. "he looks like already forget our past though." he pouted.

"but you're fine being in the same band with him?" he asked in a low voice.

"of course, hyung," he nodded.

"still him, am i right?" he asked, smirking as he raised his eyebrow.

"it's always him, hyung. it will never change."

going upstairs, chenle changed his clothes into a comfy one. the dinner had already ended and they were now having a party downstairs. the others are already tipsy though.

arriving at their table, yuta — the coach of the football team. also arrived, carrying the alcohol drinks and the others even cheered for him.

"is it really okay to drink with our professors?" yangyang asked as he leaned closer to chenle.

"they were the one who already said it though, let's just think they were our older brother." chenle said.

"i'm just scared, you know." he pouted. "what if mr. lee called me in recitation and i didn't have an answer to say, then he would say that i knew how to drink alcohol but not to answer his simple question."

"you're so dramatic!" and he softly hit his arm.

"i'm just saying what i feel!" he whined and pouted.

they were at the same table of chenle's brother's friends, and all of them are their professors. there's even a coach, a dance teacher, a music teacher. that's why yangyang can't help not to be embarrassed.

but it's only him, the others didn't even mind. just like haechan and jaemin who even helped them mixing the drinks.

"you're a veteran mixing these drinks yet you can't even answer every recitation." taeyong said teasingly.

"sir, i thought we're friends here..." haechan said dramatically, which made them laugh.

"let's have a drink now!" johnny said happily.

"by the way, le. mom said you can't drink tonight." kun suddenly said.

"wae?!" he whined, he was already about to drink but his brother stopped him.

"you're going to move out tomorrow, right?" kun reminded.

chenle has nothing to do but accept the fact that he can't drink tonight, but he still drinks the cup that haechan handed to him. after that, he can't drink anymore.

jisung on the other side saw how disappointed chenle was, he just looked away and accepted the drink that jaemin gave to him before turning his phone on.

"can i join?" jeno asked when he saw jisung playing.

"yeah," the younger one nodded.

until he remembered that chenle also played this game.

"ask him to join us, hyung." jisung said.

jeno suddenly looked at him when he said that, surprised and didn't expect that coming.

"don't tell me that the reason why you're going to play right now is because you don't want him to feel bored?" he asked teasingly.

of course he knows what jisung is talking about, this guy is whipped by that chinese male.

"what are you talking about?" jisung hissed and looked away. "come on, i'm already at the lobby." and he elbowed him.

"chill," jeno said and let out a chuckle.

chenle was silently eating the dessert in front of him while pouting, he can't even have fun tonight but he understands his mom though. he still needs to pack up tomorrow. chenle usually gets lazy when he has a hangover. besides, he needs to pack up early since he has a lot of things to pack up.

"le," jeno called.

"hmm?" and he looked at it.

jeno showed his phone and mouthed 'classic', a smile suddenly showed on chenle's face and his face suddenly brighten. he nodded his head and got his phone.

"invite me," chenle said as he moved beside jeno.

"jisung, invite us." jeno said as he elbowed him.

"jisung is with us?" chenle immediately looked at them.

"yeah," jeno nodded. "is it fine?" he asked.

chenle looked at the younger one but he was focused on his phone, he couldn't help not to smile and nodded.

"i stopped playing this game a month ago because i got busy with acads." chenle said as they already started to play.

the two beside him are still accepting drinks, the others didn't even mind that they were playing on their phones. they were even happy because it was entertaining chenle.

"you're still good though." jeno said.

"small thing." chenle said and sassily moved his imaginary long hair.

jeno let out a chuckle and shook his head, jisung was not wrong when he said that chenle is fun to be with.

"dude, that's hurt." chenle said, chuckling as he praised jisung.

"yeah, he was a monster in this game." jeno said.

i know.

chenle wants to say it but he can't, a secret will always be a secret.

"victory!" he said happily and clapped his hands.

"another one?" jeno asked.

"aren't you guys drunk yet? you guys already drank many shots." chenle asked curiously.

"nah, our alcohol tolerance is high." jeno said.

but the guy beside you is not.

chenle just nodded and agreed for another game. they have guest rooms upstairs so he wouldn't need to worry about how they will go home.

"le, where's the guestroom? haechan and jaemin have already passed out." mark asked, having haechan in his arms and jaemin on jeno's.

"upstairs."

chenle and jisung suddenly looked at each other after they spoke at the same time. feeling his cheeks heating up, chenle immediately looked away and guided the two upstairs.

"you guys can also sleep here, there's another bed under the bed." chenle said as he watched them carefully put the other members in bed.

"yeah, but i think it would be renjun and shotaro." mark said. "we will just sleep in the next room," he smiled.

"hmm, okay." he nodded.

chenle was about to leave after closing the door, as soon as he moved around, he suddenly bumped into someone.