《sᴍɪʟᴇ》

"Uhm Y/N?" Mitsuba said with a puzzled tone added to his voice.

Should you apologise or just strike a new conversation?

"I'm sorry. Sorry for accusing you for killing my bird. It wasn't you. It was that boy, the one with the hat and baggy clothing," you blurred out.

"You mean Tsukasa?" He asked, his voice was still coated in confusion.

"Yeah, your name is Mitsuba, right?"

He nodded, smiling softly at you.

Your face flushed as he smiled. That smile...whenever you saw him now, that smile will be stuck with you.  As you woke up from your feelings, you realised that Mitsuba was looking at you, straight in the eye as if there was something weird in it.

"Mitsuba?"

"Oh sorry, I was dozing off," he scratched the back of his neck.

There it was, that smile again...

The very next second, as you looked at him, his eyes were flickering. His eyelids were begging him to let them rest but he still fought the tiredness off, trying to stay awake. 

《𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩》

You and Mitsuba had a chat. Most of it was introducing yourself, and Mitsuba yawning. You quite enjoyed talking a lot. He seemed really tired and just minutes later, you could hear quiet snoring and breathing. Mitsuba's eyes were shut and his head was on the very edge of your lap.

"Maybe him staying here isn't so bad.."