《ᴍɪᴛsᴜʙᴀ's ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ》

Your hands were gripped onto a romance novel you found in the 4 o'clock library. Not letting your eyes fly off the page, you read every single word while levitating through the crowded corridor.

"Where did you go? And why?" Mitsuba asked as your legs dragged you through a shining mirror. He wa scratching the back of his head because you left him on the sharp edge of a staircase when you left. "Because you left without telling me, my neck is aching terribly!" His eyes were filled with annoyance

"Alright sorry, but I will do this often, so get used to it," you sighed, eyes still stuck on the cream coloured page. It was clear that Mitsuba was pouting, he was irritated, you could tell he probably won't enjoy it here.

"Are you ever going to stop reading?" He asked, his voice still drowning in a annoyed tone.
"Not until I finish this book"

"I'm so bored...there's nothing to do here," Mitsuba's face was blank, with nothing in his mind.

"You could visit your friend, the ginger haired one," you recommended, while flipping a page.

"I don't know who the hell he is but ok."  Mitsuba's hand wrapped around his shining, black camera. His legs dragged him near the wall of mirrors.

"Uhm..which one?" He asked, glaring confusedly at his reflection which was enveloped the blank block of wall.

"The last one, on the left, also why are you bringing a camera and where did you even get it from?"

"I bring this everywhere, and thanks," he responded, holding his camera up with his right hand.

His head faced the exit and he absorbed the aura of the hallway. Fatigued, you dropped your legs on the ground, letting the cool feeling wrap around them. You lifted your novel above your head, making the velvety maroon cover face the celling.

Time leapt by as you read and a few hours later, you grasped the book and shut it. Your mind span around in different directions, trying to make up your own ending for the story, as it was left on a cliffhanger.