《ʀᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ》

You didn't know how to reply to that.

"Uh..well, sorry..I guess," Mitsuba replied softly

Tsuchigomori didn't reply, instead he kept inspecting the velvet, vibrant and fragile petals. Mitsuba opened his mouth to say something else but the words were stuck in his throat, so he shut his mouth.

I'll do more research, come back tomorrow, same time.

You both were almost at The Hell Of Mirrors before Mitsuba suddenly stopped. You asked him what was wrong but no reply left his lips. Quivering, his chalk white hands pointed at levitating radio.

Out of it, poured a soft voice.

"No one will ever remember Mitsuba, No one will ever remember Mitsuba...not unless he joins us.."

You quickly rotated your head to see a waterfall of tears racing down his woebegone face. You turned to look at the radio... but it was gone. You looked at Mitsuba, and so was he.

"Mitsuba? MITSUBA. THIS ISN'T A JOKE,"

Your voice slithered through the empty hallway. Your hands began to get clammy as you keep looking around, but everywhere there was just a dead end, no Mitsuba.

Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice, sounding a bit like Amane's, whisper in your ear.

"Mitsuba is gone"

"W-WHO'S THERE?!? IS THAT YOU AMANE?" You yelped, almost hopeless.

Whispers, that were saying words that sounded like gibberish, whirled away. You ran, ram to follow those whispers. Chasing the sounds, you rushed down the hallway, just to find nothing.

Where did he go? Was he kidnapped? Does the radio have anything to do with this?