《ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ sʟᴇᴇᴘ》

"Is she dead?" Mitsuba asked

"Isn't she a ghost? She's already dead," another new voice replied.

Mitsuba held your arm and moved it around, and them he screamed in your ear.

You still weren't waking up. Mitsuba was still doing the most random things to you, trying to wake you up. But then he did something that managed to do the trick.

"What did you just do to my hair?" You said, menacingly, making the boy back off. "Wait you're that person!"

You dragged your attention off Mitsuba and onto the ginger haired boy. He looked at you in confusion, but then said

"I know I am that person, I was there too save Senpai!"

Mitsuba grabbed your hair aggressively again, making you grimace in pain. He pulled your face close too yours and scowled.

"I have never known someone who sleeps so deeply! You idiot scared me!" He snarled, with tears in his eyes, refusing to pour out.

Was he really this sensitive? Did he really care about you like this? You couldn't help from giggle and blush at what he did.

That whole day Mitsuba was suddenly clinging on to you. What had gotten into him? Inside you were laughing, was he scared that you would randomly fall asleep again. Holding back your laughter, he asked you a very unexpected question.

"Y/n... how did you die?"

𝐀/𝐍
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!