《ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ》

F/w = favourite weapon

Amane gave him a death glare, but Tsukasa was unaware about the anger inside him.

"Oh, Amane? What's the issue?" Tsukasa asked casually, with his hands behind his head.

"....number seven..kun?" You mumbled

Mitsuba was still laying on the floor, whimpering in pain. Tsukasa walked up to Amane and whispered in his ear

"Do you have a problem with this?"

Amane stared at him like a serial killer, his golden eyes piercing into Tsukasa's soul as he slowly pulled out his knife and jumped behind him. While all this was happening, all you were doing was looking down at Mitsuba.

"Get up," you ordered blankly.

"AH NO PLEASE SPARE ME!" He cried, droplets of tears forming in his puppy eyes.

"Well maybe, if you GET UP I will spare you" you said

This made his get up so quickly, he almost fell. You knew what you wanted to say, but you couldn't put it into words. This resulted into both of you glaring at each other with no confidence to have a word come out of your mouth.  After a few minutes of awkwardness, Mitsuba decided to break the silence.

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SAY SOMETHING IDIOT!" He yelled at me

"Uhm..I...GIVE ME MY AFFILIATION BACK!!" You demanded with all of the air in your lungs, making it extra loud.

You were holding your f/w, making Mitsuba tremble in panic.  Amane and Tsukasa were in the same situation, they were both gazing at each other menacingly like it was a starring contest. Hanako was still holding his knife at Tsukasa's neck, waiting for the perfect moment when he looks away.  It was Amane's time.  Tsukasa tilted his head to encourage Mitsuba again and Amane almost killed him.

"Now now, what do you think your doing...Amane, why would you want to do something so mean to me? Oh, Your trying to kill me? How cute... you really want history to repeat itself, don't you?" Tsukasa smiled and said with a hint of creepiness.

After this, the scenario turned into a huge, violent fight.

"Yashiro-chan!! Kou-kun!! Wake up!!" Multiple squeaky voices exclaimed. Those voices were from some pink rabbit looking creatures holding lollipops and candy in patterned wrappers

Kou opened his eyes softly to the sight of blood.

You were still holding Mitsuba by his wrist, giving him a scary look on your face.

He stool up and rushed towards you, his golden staff jangling.

"Get your hands off my friend!" He commanded.

"Friend? Who are you?" Mitsuba asked