♡ Chapter 8 ⁠♡

Author's POV

??? : Game Over

*They all looked at the source of the voice and found two unknown men with a large amount of people. All of them shot all the bodyguards which Kai brought and then Kai started panicking*

Kai : who are you all??
??? : Oh you don't know us first let the mastermind come

*They all were confused when suddenly one of them came and tied Kai's hand and untied y/n's. When they were done untying y/n she went and started circling Kai and then stood infront of him and started laughing like a crazy women while pointing a finger at kai*

Y/n : yo-your fa-fac-face hahahaha....
*both men behind y/n also started laughing and all were looking them being totally shocked and confused*
??? : Come on now princess I cannot control more my stomach hurts....*he said between his laugh*

*While the trio was laughing their assess off they didn't notice the burning gazes which they were receiving from the other siblings. All the siblings had similar thought. We can only call y/n our princess she is our sister and will always be ours no one can call her the nicknames which we have her. We'll not let any other person take the missing puzzle of our hearts and the person who make our lives complete*

Y/n : you really didn't think that I will believe all whatever you will say right??
Kai : I - but who are you exactly??
Y/n : ohh you don't remember the person from who you took help from??hmm his is sad....*she said with a fake pout*
Kai : yo-you ar-are cu-cute dev-devil??
Y/n : yes yes I am the cute devil!!! *she said proudly and grinned*
Mr.Park : wh-what??
??? : Yes she is the cute devil world's biggest hacker

*All of the Park family couldn't believe that their little princess was someone who was feared by all the mafia around the world as she has all the information about all the mafia's and knew everything about them but none the less they were proud of her and her success*

Y/n : you still didn't understand anything Kai?? Didn't you??
Kai : I -no I don't
Y/n : *sign* I always use to think that all the mafia's are intelligent just like my family *sign* but I guess you proved me totally wrong aisshhh

*All of them started laughing when suddenly y/n became dead serious and all of them stopped laughing and started getting nervous as y/n was looking very scary when she had a blank look*

Y/n : shall I ask you a question??
Kai : umm ok-
Y/n : screw that I am gonna ask you anyways so Kai how are you so dumb man?? *she asked while tilting her head*

*A pin drop silence was heard around the living room and then suddenly a roared of laughter was erupted around the room as all the people in the room started laughing hysterically*

Y/n : ok so let me clear it for yo-
Kai : you betrayed me!! *he yelled with gritted teeth*
Y/n : do not cut me in between my sentence......*she glared at him and he shut his mouth with fear*
Y/n : and when the hell did I betrayed you?? huh?? tell me when
Kai : right now you di-
Y/n : right now?? no no Kai I never betrayed you let me tell you something hmmm
Y/n : you asked me for the layout of this mansion right?? *she said while rotating her finger pointing to the mansion but when she didn't get any response from Kai she yelled*
Y/n : ANSWER ME!!
Kai : ye-yes....*he said being frightened by her shout*
Y/n : so didn't I mail you the whole layout of this mansion and if it was a wrong layout so you wouldn't have been till now as you know this is a house of the most dangerous mafia so tell me now how did I betrayed you??