⁠♡ Chapter 6 ♡

Author POV

Y/n : Enough!!

*Everybody looked at y/n as if she has grown two heads because right now Mrs.Park is furious and she can do anything to y/n but this time y/n had decided that is isn't going to back down*

Y/n : who are you and from what right are you beating me?? *she asked in a sickeningly sweet voice and everyone was seeing her in bewilderment obviously why would someone ask their own mother who the hell is she *
Mrs.Park : yaaaahhhh how dare you talk like that to me I am your mother, your eomma and you are asking me this question!!!! *y/n loudly scoffed*
Mrs.Park : yaahh show some respect I am your mot-.....

*Mrs.Park couldn't complete her sentence because y/n started laughing hysterically while her hand clutched her stomach hahaha*

Y/n : yo-you ar-are my mo-mother?? *she said in between her laughs*

*Y/n suddenly stopped laughing now everyone were if she is a psycho. One minute she is laughing and on the other minute she is dead serious*

Y/n : you were never my mother...*she said and pointed an accusing finger on her mom's shoulder*
Mrs.Park : wh-what ar-are yo-you tal-talking ab-about?? *she said stuttering*
Y/n : Mrs.Park you don't know what I am talking about?? *she said tilting her head to the right with a pout*
Y/n : let me enlighten you all with something. When was the last time we both sat together and had a meal?? Mrs.Park please make me remember you know I have a problem of weak memory so I can't remember properly!!
Mrs.Park : I-
Y/n : you don't remember right Mrs.Park because that never happened. You left me at the age of 4 in the hands of a nanny and you yourself were so busy with your work that you forgot about your own God damn daughter who doesn't even know where are her oppa's and brother's

*Mrs.Park had tears in her eyes when she processed all the word's her daughter said to her. She started crying*

Mrs.Park : y/n I a-.......
Y/n : no no let me complete Mrs.Park. Do you know any of my best friend's do you?? no right because at once you weren't even a part of my life
Mrs.Park : I did all the work for you    y/n for your bright future so we don't become a beggar. I was the one who worked hard so that our company could reach at the 2nd most successful company....*Y/n scoffed*
Y/n : can't you understand Mrs.Park huh?? I never wanted money, we could leave in a small house and be happy together right Mrs.Park?? *she said with tears coming out of her eyes*
Y/n : I was just a 4 year's child when you started neglecting me a child who needs care,love affection. I never got a childhood because you were always busy in making your "so called company successful"....*she said quoting it*

Y/n : whenever I did a mistake you would beat the hell out of me shouldn't a mother be the one who should make her child understand and teach her the lessons of life but you didn't, you did nothing a mother should do so from what right you are beating me t this point and for your satisfaction I was out with my best friend's who were the one's who saw all of my life and were there for me at every stage in my life and their mother's were the one who fulfilled your responsibility as a mother which you were never before

Y/n : now listen here and listen correctly Mrs.Park you were never my mother because you were just a guardian under whose guidance I was with so please do not tell me that you have right to beat me!!!

*All the girl's were crying and the boy's were seeing the scene unfold with heart in their eyes. Y/n was also crying badly remembering all her bad past. She was going to have a panick attack and taehyung saw this so he excused himself and carried y/n in bridal style and took her to her room. Taehyung carried her and made her sit on the bed. He noticed that she was trying to control her sobbing by keeping her hand on her mouth*