⁠♡ Chapter 11 ♡

Y/n POV

*I suddenly jerked up from my vision and started looking around and found myself in an unfamiliar room so whatever I saw was not a dream but the memory from the time I was kidnapped!!! I looked around the room and it was very beautiful and plus the room was of my favourite colour so it looked more beautiful the kidnapper must be a rich guy I guess wait oh my god I am kidnapped what shall I do??where shall I go?? wait calm down breath in breath out. I went and open the door of the unfamiliar room and slowly started walking out I was continuously looking back to see if anyone there or not when suddenly I bumped into a large wall*

Y/n : ughh what kind of house is this how come a wall is here?? *I said rubbing my forehead when suddenly I heard a chuckle I look up and saw the person who was in my mind from the day of the party*

??? POV

*I was going to my princess's room when suddenly someone bumped into me I looked down and saw my angel cutely rubbing her forehead with a pout on her lips*

Y/n : ughh what kind of house is this how come a wall is here??

*I chuckled at her antic thoughts when she looked up we both got lost in each other's eyes. Those beautiful eyes in which I can look all my life. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw her waving her hands infront of me*

Y/n : excuse me kidnapper!! why the hell I am here?? hmmm?? *she said trying to intimated me*
??? : hello angel why don't we first introduced ourselves hmmm?? or do you want to bump into me again hmm?? this is our second time bumping into eachother isn't it??

Y/n POV

*I felt this weird feeling when he called me angel but I brushed it off and introduce myself*

Y/n : name is y/n, Kim y/n
??? : Seojun, Han seojun *he said bringing his hand to shake and I shook it gladly*

*He took my hand and started dragging me*

Seojun : come on angel I have a very big suprise for you....*I was bit confused on to why he was giving me a suprise. I mean I just met him for the second time right??*

Author POV

*Seojun was smiling like a fool when he felt y/n's soft hand being wrapped in his hand. All the guards and maid's there were suprise to see there cold and ruthless boss smiling this widely. Both of them reached the living room when suddenly seojun gently covered y/n's eyes with this hands she was startled but then started rambling*

Y/n : yaa what are you doing?? Are you going to murder me ?? Oh God I am too young to die I don't even have a boyfriend yet aisshhhhh
Seojun : shh angel look ahead *he whispered in her ear and it send shivered down her spine but still she ignored it and looked ahead but but when she did that she started moving backwards with tears pouring down her eyes *
Y/n : impossible.....*she kept mumbling while shaking her head in order to check whether it is a dream or not. She couldn't believe her eyes at all*

*The person she thought are dead were standing infront of her with smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes. She couldn't believe that her brother supposed to be dead brother were standing infront of her. Am I in heaven?? Am I hallucinating?? Have I gone crazy?? these all questions were roaming in her head. She sat down and started crying as she couldn't believe her eyes the people which she needed the most are standing infront of her being fit and healthy*