Downhill from here

Mr Mayfield- or Adam, as his loving wife Heather would call him, rose from his bed early in the morning. He glanced over at the digital clock on his dresser drawer, eyeing the giant "6" shining in LED yellow. He quietly turned to the love of his life and gently shook her awake, smiling softly as he watched her sleepy eyes fall onto him.

"He's awake," he whispered to her.

She grinned.

The two slowly stood up and walked across their room, making their footsteps as quiet as possible. They tiptoed with the gentle grace of fairies as they made their way towards the bathroom. The door had been left open as usual by Devin, prompting them to peek inside.

"My goodness," Heather whispered. "This never gets old."

"It's like watching the sunset that way," her husband agreed as he took her hand into his.

They stared at their son from the shadows beyond the doorframe as Devin pulled his cock out to take the usual early morning piss. Adam licked his lips as he noted his son's girth- he was always trying to measure the exact dimensions in his mind. Meanwhile, Heather began to rub herself through her nightgown, her eyes practically sparkling as he watched her only child relieve himself. She couldn't get over how tasty the bright pink tip his son spotted at the end of his large fuckpole was. She and Adam agreed it was the perfect color of bubblegum, and the ideal treat to chew on.

The rest of his cock wasn't bad either. Adam alone wanted nothing more than to impale his throat with the entire length, to become as close with his son as possible. Heather would only agree to such a concept if she could take her turn next to have her son pile drive his entire length into her mouth, making her choke as hard as she wanted to. It was the ultimate sign of love to choose someone over air, after all.

It was safe to say that both Adam and Heather had developed a serious crush on the youngest member of their family. Thanks to the existence of their son, discovered they were polyamorous- and Adam had learned he was in fact bisexual. By now, they had long been sexually obsessed with Devin, with not a twinge of jealousy between a perfectly happy married couple. They were lovers, not fighters! And they were happy to share.

Heather had been the one to steal certain clothes from her son's derelict room, especially after finding out he would be seeing a girl. Even after he never did go on that date, she and Adam would have fun picking out which items would conveniently disappear... into their own closet, which was off limits to Devin.

They especially enjoyed stealing the boxers. It made for a romantic date night of licking Devin's cock fluids- any kind at all- off of his underwear while sitting intertwined in their room under the moonlight. After they'd tasted all the traces of their object of affection, Adam would jerk off right onto the boxers as a final sign of love while Heather kissed him on the mouth as he came, right before tossing the underwear into the hamper. They may have been horny lovers, but they were responsible housekeepers first and foremost!

As a bonus, with less clothes to wear, Devin would be forced to show off his body in front of his loving folks. Heather and Adam loved to be especially physically close to their son at these cherished moments, giving him extra kisses and bear hugs when they could.

By nightfall, Adam used the sleeping pills he obtained from work at his pharmaceutical company to put their son in an especially deep sleep- one that would definitely impede any memories he would have of the night before, thanks to a special homemade concoction that was created with extensive knowledge of chemistry. The Mayfields were a well educated family, after all.

When Devin fast asleep under the effects, he and his wife would lift his shirt and other items for soft, tender licks of the growing muscles beneath. Each parent would take a nipple into their mouth and suck quietly for a while, looking fondly into each other's eyes and marveling the wonderful creation they made. Then, they would continue to lick him all over- Adam was a sucker for thick thighs, while Heather favored the emerging abs and biceps. But the one thing they never did, however, was touch the sacred fruits hanging between his legs.

But one day, even after half of a summer of quenching their thirst for Devin with small acts like this, they couldn't wait any longer.