tagged : @chxnlebot
liked by chxnlebot and others
springforsung : just got back from terrorizing my husband's uni 🤍 (read: not my husband if ur dumb)
view all 2,947 comments

holding his phone in hand, he was really debating in what to do. call her? text her? what the hell was he was suppose to do. it'd be awkward to call her without knowing her schedule, but it was more awkward texting her and then being put on read. his phone began to ring making him jump and drop it. panicking, he picked it up and saw the contact name that made him feel so fuzzy.

picking up the call, he placed it up to his ear hesitantly. "what took you so long? were you asleep? sorry." his eyes widened while hearing her voice. gulping, he ran his free hand through his hair, "no, no. it's nothing like that. is there something you need?"

"not really, i just wanted to hear your voice." panickly muting his mic, he coughed and choked from shock. his face felt warm it felt like he just ate butterflies. what the hell. unmuting, he tried to lighten the silence she put her in. "sorry, uhm. do you want to hang out? you don't have to if you're busy." he laughed awkwardly.

"i've been waiting all day for you to ask that." hearing her soft chuckle was like music to his ears. his stomach felt like it was doing flips. "a..ah.. really?" his hand subconsciously ran across his neck, was he nervous? why was he so nervous. pull yourself together idiot. "how about, we go on a walk down the river? it's pretty out today." he was really bad at thinking of good places to be.

"sure, do you want to meet up somewhere on campus? or just at the river?" he honestly was expecting her to scoff and say how boring that plan was. "lets meet at the fountain?" he hummed, the fountain was a nice place to be at any time of day. he could get there in just a few minutes top and even do what he always did when he was there.

"okay, sounds good, i'll be there soon sungie~" she cooed before hanging up the call. putting a hand up across his chest, he kicked his legs back and forth against his bed. only to realize that he had to find an outfit that looked good and casual and nice without making him look like he was out busking.

yo.evehere

liked by cathxi

liked by cathxi.y and others
yo.evehere : i know you want me, baby.
view all 1,003 comments

chenjiduo : MOMMY SORRY MOMMY SORRY MOMMY SORRY
yo.evehere : @chenjiduo mommy's here~~
chenjiduo : @yo.evehere WHAT.

dreamseven : heyyy if you dont want jisung my dms are open lol
yo.evehere : @dreamseven i'll consider bbg 🤍

springforsung : cute
yo.evehere : @springforsung hey lol

flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
why is jisung flirting so openly
THAT SHOULD BE ME!!

flowers for jisung @flowers4ji why is jisung flirting so openlyTHAT SHOULD BE ME!!

💬 7 🔁 8,729 ❤️ 9,015

love @mydarlingmark
NO FR WHY HE OUT HERE
FLIRTING ARE THEY GONNA
DATE SOON ISTG IM 3RD
WHEELING
💬 1 🔁 17 ❤️ 20
|
flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
IM SCREAMING HELP??
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 1

helios @oversummerjun
trying to prove he gets bitches
waiting on when they do their
couple posts ngl
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 1
|
flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
stop thats actually so foul 💀
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 1

all these reactions really made her ego and overthinking spike. not only were people being way to envious over her existence, but they kept saying how they should date. did they really want that? her kpop infested mind couldn't handle this, she wasn't getting death threats because they acknowledged that both her and jisung were humans?

finally seeing the fountain in view, she smiled as she continuously pulled down her dress even though she had safety shorts and her lovely ripped tights on. how the hell could she feel so insecure about that when she went around wearing the skimpiest tops she could to piss off the market aunties.

"sungie!" she cooed, seeing him crouched petting a cat of all things. "awh, who's this little fellow right here. hey kitty." she instantly gravitated to the cat before she could even converse with the other. "i think she's a stray, she seems fine but no other cats are around. i was considering just taking her at this point." he spoke aimlessly with very clear intent to adopt this cat.

"is it a girl? have you checked?"
"well.. no..? but she's cute isn't she. he. uhm. it?" stammering across his words, she laughed, scooping up the cat in her arms and not even thinking twice. "she looks sick, lets postpone the whole walk for a bit and take her to the vet yeah?" what a spoil of a walk. he even dressed nicely for this. "yeah, lets go take it to the vet."

walking beside each other, the cat was seemingly very calm during the entire trip to the place. it was so fragile and small, he needed to call up the guys to mentally and physically prepare them for this cat when he brings it home. "hello, oh? what seems to be the problem."
"we found this stray and we just want to see if there's anything wrong with it because he's, considering adopting it." handing over the cat from hand to hand, he felt more stressed handing it over.

"i'll look over to see if it has any problems. it seems like a.. girl? i'll let you know if she has anything wrong and if it's really a stray then i'll be happy to help you sort out basic needs for you two." even though she thought she clarified that he was adopting her, it seems they could never escape the couple agenda.

"do you want to take care of her too? we can split days with her." his eyes were so damn addictive. "ah, i probably couldn't. i'm busy working most days and so is summer. but if i can i'd be happy to visit her at your place?" ah. his place. was he willing to bring her over where she'd encounter the 6 insanities? was he willing to risk that whole ordeal?

"hmm, i'll figure out a way so that you can meet her safely." he nodded with a soft smile. that same old soft pretty smile that truly lights up the room like a storm of stars and fireflies.

the idea of dating popped up in her head again. those stupid intrusive thoughts from all those people online. curse their begging and persuasion. "okay." she could barely make out those words on her own. "hello, it seems like she's alright. she doesn't seem to have any signs of domestication so it's safe to say that she's a stray with little to no risk." being handed over the cat, she cooed with a sweet smile.

"we have a few collars and tag makers over in the inner shop with some bare necessities to start you two off. please take a look before you leave." nodding, she smiled, happy they were able to even receive her. "if you have any problems in the future, please contact us and we'd be happy to meet." it was always so homey in these types of places.

quickly making their way to the inner shop, she immediately gravitated to the white collars without even asking the other for any consideration. "let's name her something pretty. what's something pretty?" looking at what size would fit her and would be adjustable. "eve." he blurted out without realizing. "what?"

"oh uhm. uhm. kuromi." blurting out the second name that popped up in his head. he didn't even know why those things popped up in the first place. "kuromi? like the sanrio character? cute." she didn't even question it one bit as she sauntered off to make the tag. this was stressful. he should not be responsible for anything when his stomach felt like it was doing gymnastics whenever he was even in a 2 feet proximity of the other.