Chapter 7: Memories of two Hearts

In the room, a teenage girl was sitting quietly on the floor after locking herself in. She destroyed everything in his room and looked down. Hearing a knock, she knew it was fall.

"Come on, please come out how-how about we go play?" She asked, trying to get her brother's friend out to play.

"No fall, please just leave me alone."

Fall was the name and flee was her nickname because she ran so fast. Cecilia, just seventeen, had lost her best friend in the world, Jack frost wondering why it could have been here.

"Why, why let him die..." She looked up at the moon, not knowing it was Manny "and not me?"

In the artic Jack almost threw his memory holder. She grabbed hold of his hand, trying to calm him. Down, as she walked beside him, Jack could only look down.

"Hey, hey look at me," she said, putting a finger under his chin to have him look at her directly in the eyes, but all he did was put his head down. "Look at me, hey..." she whispered.

He looked at her, saddened.

"Summer we lost everyone, the trust." His voice cracked looking at her.

"Hey, hey I know... I know, but never mind them they'll get used to it." She tried to get him to smile.

"See? I was trying to warn you." Pitch said to him "I was just trying to get you two to understand, but I understand."

This made Jack and summer furious as they shot icicles and summer shot fire "you don't understand anything!"

"No? I don't understand what it's like to be cast out! To not believe in." Pitch said as the two looked around for him when he was behind them "too long for a--a family."

Silence fell between the three as he bragged on about being believed in about what they could do together until summer spoke.

"No, they'll fear the three of us and that's not what we want." Summer spoke walking away with Jack.

"Now for the last time leave us alone."

"You want to be alone, done. But first." Pitch said holding baby tooth in his grip.

"Baby tooth!" He called out.

"The staff's opposites! You two have a bad habit of interfering."

Jack was tempted to hurt him as well as Summer but what was the point they both lost friends all of them, sighing they gave Pitch their staffs as he held on to them both.

"Alright, now let her go," Jack said holding out his hand.

Pitch moved his arm back and simply said no, baby tooth poked his hand as he threw her, without warning both conduits were broken it hurt them both as they were connected to them suddenly pitch threw them in the pit with their staffs broken.

Jack and Summer sat there unconscious until they woke up, he noticed baby tooth on the ground cold "sorry. All I can do is keep you cold."

"Maybe not." Summer said putting her hands underneath his as they touched keeping baby tooth warm.

Sighing softly giving up Jack quietly said: "Pitch was right, I make a mess of everything."

Summers' heart drop when he said that as she watched him lean against the wall. "Oh, jack," she moved over leaning against the wall as well, taking his hand to warm him "not everything."

Jack just let her closing his eyes as he had given up, it was then he heard a voice.

Jack?

This made him fall back to the wall, taking out the memory holder. Baby tooth put her hand on it encouraging the two to press it.