I slipped my hand inside, slowly stroking down his shaft before wrapping my entire hand around it. Before I could move it, however, I felt a strong grip on my wrist. "Don't." Naruto growled, and pulled my hand out of his bottoms. "I think you should use something other than your mouth to please me, Uchiha," he said, and I shuddered at that. "Mmm," I hummed, forcing Naruto up off me, sitting up. "My pleasure," I said, and Naruto stood up against the desk, leaning his hands against it, still with both his pants and boxers on.

I crawled over to him, sitting on my knees and looking up at him seductively. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, playing dumb. I grabbed his pants and slowly slid them off his waist, letting them fall to his ankles. I slid my thumb underneath the waistband of his boxers, teasing him. I thought I had succeeded when I heard Naruto growl. "So, help me Sasuke, if you don't suck my dick right now, I'm going to make you, so we can either do this the easy way or the hard way, you choose." Just hearing him say that made me want to moan in joy. He was so hot.

Apparently, I didn't react to his commands fast enough because before I knew it, Naruto's hand was gripping my hair and I felt my head being forced towards Naruto's crotch. "Hard way it is," he growled and I pulled his boxers down just for my eyeline to be met with Naruto's throbbing member. "Open up."

I opened my mouth to have Naruto shove his dick inside my mouth, and I moaned in pleasure feeling his cock down my throat. I began to move my head along his length, cupping my cheeks to fit him inside my mouth. "Oh, Sasuke, you're so good at that..." Naruto sighed, and I moaned from the praise he was giving me, sending vibrations along his shaft, sending Naruto a wave of pleasure.

Naruto gripped my hair tighter, and instead of guiding me like he was before, he just moved my head to his liking, moving it faster so that his dick was hitting the back of my throat at a rapid pace. I could feel tears in my eyes, he was destroying my gag reflex. He eventually let me pleasure him myself, and I licked up and down his length, twirling my tongue around it.

"Hmmm.... Sasuke so good..." I heard Naruto groan before pulling me off his dick by my hair, forcing me to look up at him. "Why... make me stop..." I panted, and Naruto just grinned. "I don't have to tell you anything. Get on the desk." He ordered, and I gasped at his words scrambling to comply. Such dominance... so hot.

"How should I punish a little slut like you, hm?" he asked, gripping my chin between his fingers and hovering his lips above mine, whispering so I could feel his warm breath tingle on my lips. "N-Naruto..." I groaned, wanting him to fuck me already. "Please..."

"What was that?" He questioned.

"Naruto... please, please fuck me like the good little whore I am, please!" I begged, knowing that would get him aroused, and I was correct. He let out a low growl and grabbed my hips, pressing his body onto mine, grinding down. 'Naruto-!" I moaned, feeling him slide his hands down my sides and slip under the waistband of my boxers, pulling both my bottoms off, letting them fall to my ankles. I kicked them off, and gasped at the feeling of Naruto kissing and licking down my chest. "N-Naru..." I moaned, and gasped when I felt his strong hand wrap around my length, and started moaning as he began to stroke my shaft.

"Naruto..." I groaned, and was so distracted by the pleasure I didn't even notice Naruto continuing to lick down my chest until I eventually gasped at the feeling of Naruto's tongue massaging the tip of my dick. "Hmm...." he hummed. "I think it's only fair that I get a turn, too, no?" he teased, before engulfing my length in his mouth. "Naru- to!" I moaned, feeling him swirl his tongue around my member, and my legs were shaking at the pleasure that was running though my body. "Haa...." I groaned, as Naruto began to move up and down along my dick.

"Hmmmm!" I moaned, the pleasure being almost too much for me. His tongue swirling, his beautiful lips wrapped tightly along my length, was such a beautiful sight. I gasped when he looked up at me, making direct eye contact as he continued to move his head along my member. My face went red as a tomato, and I turned my face to the side, embarrassed by the eye contact. But I looked back when Naruto stopped, and I groaned at the loss. "Naruto- why-" I asked, and he smirked, before mumbling "Don't look away from me," he said before sliding his tongue back on my dick before continuing his pleasuring treatments, this time maintaining eye contact with me.