The Power Of Love

Start from the beginning

" Not gonna happen," said Dean.

Colby was about to respond, when they all heard a door suddenly slam shut somewhere in the house. The air suddenly turned cold. Sam and Colby could see their breath out in front of them.

"She's close," said Sam W. " We need to find her."

" We can help," said Colby. "C'mon." Colby then took off down one of the halls in the house.

" Hey, wait," said Sam W as he yelled after Colby. He turned back to Dean. "What do we do now?"

" We'll split up," said Dean. " You go with him, I'll take this one. She's gotta be here somewhere."

" Right," said Sam W, as he went to find Colby.

Sam G went to pick up the camera, but Dean quickly snatched it again, throwing on the dusty couch and pushing Sam ahead of him.

" Let's Go, Sammy," said Dean.

" It's just Sam," replied Sam G.

Sam G and Dean carefully made their way through the house. Dean had his weapon at the ready. Sam followed close behind him. Dean rounded a corner and saw that the door to the basement was now open. It hadn't been when they first got here.

" Better watch your back, Sammy," said Dean, smiling as he approached the door.

" Please don't call me that!" said Sam G.

Dean stood on one side of the door and Sam stood on the other. Dean looked over at Sam and excitedly laid his fist on the palm of his hand, ready to play.

Sam looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" asked Sam G.

Dean looked at him sadly. " It's Rock, Paper...nevermind," said Dean, as he turned on his flashlight and carefully made his way down the stairs of the basement. Sam followed closely behind him.

It was a lot colder down in the basement than it was upstairs. Dean looked around carefully, Sam was directly behind him. Both of them couldn't see anything, but Sam had the weird feeling that something was watching them.

" Hello Dean," said Castiel.

Dean and Sam jumped as they quickly spun around. Dean threw his hand to his heart.

"Damnit, Cas!" said Dean.

" I'm sorry," said Castiel. " I didn't mean to startle you."

Dean gave him a sarcastic chuckle, trying to catch his breath.

Castiel looked beside him. "Who's your friend?" asked Castiel.

" This is Sam," said Dean, gesturing to the blond boy beside him.

" No it's not," said Castiel.

" No, not my brother Sam, a different Sam," explained Dean. " Sam, meet Castiel. He's an angel."

" Wait, an angel?" asked Sam.

" Oh, an angel of the lord," replied Castiel.

" Yea, right," laughed Sam sarcastically.

Suddenly, the room began to shake. A massive ringing filled the room and Sam threw his hands over his ears, trying to drown out the ringing. He looked over at Castiel and saw the shadowy silhouette of wings behind him as the ringing grew louder. Once it stopped, Sam carefully pulled his hands away. Sam said nothing. He just looked over at Castiel in disbelief.

" What?" asked Dean. " You thought ghosts were real but not angels?" Dean brushed him off. " Cas, did you find anything?

" Nothing," said Castiel. " She's not here, and no one knows where she went."