Chapter thirteen

Not edited please excuse the mistakes!

Enjoy!
_________

Kaitlin

When I woke up this morning I remembered yelling at my father when he held me. I remember seeing the guilt in his eyes, but it was only for a second before he went back to his normal composed self.

My body felt ablaze. I couldn't take this pain. It was too much, and it was all my fathers fault.

I needed to get out of the house. Maybe a run would help me deal with this better, but if I even tried to leave the house my father would make Brandon or one of the guards follow me.

Mt heart hurt, and I knew there was only one person who could heal me. I no longer knew if he was alive. Our bond was so weak at this point it was impossible to tell what condition Damien was in.

"Kaitlin honey?"

I cringed as Brandon came into my view.

"Go back to your pack Brandon."

His growl was low, I knew he was trying to put on a good show for my dad to hand over the pack to him.

"I want to take you out tonight honey, would you like that?"

"No Brandon I would not like that. You can go now."

"Listen to me you little bitch." I was pushed against the wall in Brandon's tight grip.

"I don't give a shit about you. I don't give a shit about your dead mate. All I care about is that Alpha position so you need to learn how to respect me, and put up with me because in a short period you're going to be my wife, and there's nothing you can do to change that."

"Fück you." I seethed out.

I smiled in victory when I saw his frown deepen.

"I'm going for a run. If you try to follow me I will kill myself the second you bring me back home. That way you'll never have the Alpha position."

His face was blank as I walked away. I knew that would get him off my back.

**

My run helped me relax. Yes of course I am still not one hundred percent better, but I am feeling more up for the events I will have to deal with.

I had my mental barriers up so no one could interrupt my time alone, I knew my dad would lose his mind once Brandon told him I left with no guards, but I honestly couldn't care less about any of them at the moment.

I decided to take a short break before heading back home. Since its been so long since my last shift, and my mate is away from me both my wolf and I felt exhausted. I actually felt bad for myself, I truly never thought my life would turn out this way, and to think that my own flesh and blood is the reason I'm feeling this way just makes the entire situation worse than anything.

Does my father ever feel guilt for doing this to me? I wonder what goes on in his head.

**

Just as I sat down, still in wolf form I caught a familiar scent.

My wolf became alert, this wasn't just any random scent. This scent belonged to the person I missed dearly, Damien.

_______________________
Well hey everyone!

My exams are finally over!!!

How'd you all feel about this chapter?

Let me know what you're all thinking!

-Sarah