Ignorance

"Come again, I think I missed something"

" I couldn't stop her sir, she played a number on us, we didn't see that coming"

" THEN WHY THE FUCK I KEEP PAYING YOU AND THOSE USELESS BUNCH OF SCUMS FOR?"

"Sir, please just le—

"Listen, get your ass on the move, I'll give you exactly twenty minutes to figure out her whereabouts, if you fail me again, consider yourself and your clan out of this world".

The thing about ignorance is that its power comes right from the veil that blurs our vision, clouds our thoughts, and lead us on. Ignorance feeds on our naiveness, misleads our logic, gives us wrong ideas, and mostly, induces a bravado that we could do way better without.

With that being said, congratulations, your ignorance made you weigh Jungkook on the wrong scale.

Really! Why instead of sleeping you were wandering around looking for troubles?

Maybe a sudden sense of revolution that you had all the right to manifest.

Jungkook had four men keeping tabs on you, protection necessity let's say, but that wasn't the only reason, Jungkook had some major trust issues, especially when it comes to you, it's safe to say that his trust was low to none.

Maybe the past had its inflictions on him, or maybe that's how the man was, or maybe both but that doesn't matter, for you were in deeper shit and surely that wasn't the right time to question his motives.

To say that Jungkook was furious when his men informed him about your escapade would be an understatement, as he received the news he opened the hell's gate and take it upon himself to close it only when he'd bid you goodnight personally.

When he'd find you obviously.

"All right! seems like we have a winner, don't we?"

The loud voices and the useless chatters never have been that annoying, as he kept drinking from your figure and every curve trying his best to satiate the thirst alcohol failed to drench, Taehyung wished to have a tank of gasoline, as per the lighter, he was ready to sacrifice his customized one only to see the place in flames behind him.

"Guess I should give up on my internship as an aspiring monk. See you later at our spot Min".

Taehyung darted toward your seated figure leaving Yoongi with his jaw reaching to kiss the floor, the older man wasn't used to this side of Taehyung, he weighed him for a wiser individual and praised him inwardly for the amount of matureness he owned at such a young age.

"In the end, the safest place on earth is under a woman's skirt, but it could be just as dangerous baby Kim", Yoongi muttered under his breath with a smirk as he watched Taehyung towering over you, manifesting what had seemed to him a domineering behavior.