Partners in Crime

Motive is the first step toward either a huge success or a change of life of the same caliber, second on that scale, one could attach whatever fuels them more, it could be either ambition or greed, or simply

Motive is the first step toward either a huge success or a change of life of the same caliber, second on that scale, one could attach whatever fuels them more, it could be either ambition or greed, or simply...dreams.

To Taehyung, besides motive, there was absolutely nothing, no attached desires nor unfulfilled dreams, the fuel he poured on his blazing fire was his favorite brand...strong motive combustibles.

For money was never his aim, albeit he struggled financially growing up as an orphan with only an older brother to seek protection and warmth from, the darkness of those cold nights disappeared quickly when Seokjin shielded his sword and slaughtered poverty, quickly running hand in hand with Taehyung up through stairs laced with comfort for Taehyung, and full of thorns for Seokjin.

Courtesy to the older brother, the younger enjoyed everything a normal boy his age could ever ask for or need, it became harder with time for him to feel different from his peers who had grown between numerous blood relatives at their side.

Success? Fame? He had it all already, he had made a name of his own in a field of his choice and sat enjoying the fruits of his hard work, so with those options being excluded as well, Taehyung's only motive was that unquestionable one he had newly developed a hunger for...revenge.

" Request for an urgent board meeting, I want them here in twenty so organize the rest accordingly" he ordered while marching forward toward his desk, his hands busily taking his vest off his shoulders.

" Sir, it's Saturday, and no one will make it here within twenty minutes considering the jam, not to mention that they may be enjoying quality time somewhere, calling for a meeting suddenly will surely enrage them."

He rested on his chair, leaning to meet the backrest whilst unbuttoning his shirt after having undone the knot of his tie, which seemed to be somehow pressing on his nerves just like the poor assistant standing nervously in front of him.

" Have I made it seem like I was laying down options?" His eyes dug holes in the poor man, the contrast between his gaze and the tone of his calm voice at the borders of bipolarity.

"As you got the point, I'll expect acts", Taehyung added mindlessly not even sparing a look anymore to his assistant, busyness got sparkled with a full spoon of annoyance.

Just like two years played with your balance adding and retrieving between justice and other complicated actions and emotions, this leap in time hasn't only added a few white hairs to his raven black locks that have a deep brownish glow only under brilliant sun rays, the changes that have taken place in his life have been as dramatic as the ones you've gone through, the baroque style and its exuberant details couldn't hold a candle to the richness of the change his life has undergone.

If only on the positive side.

When he left your room that night, forbidding you to touch him any further after he'd sated himself to the brim, after he'd gotten a taste of the forbidden fruit he'd always longed for but was no longer sure it deserved the time he'd dreamed of, Taehyung inwardly made two promises and swore by his pride never to break, the first was the obvious one as the hatred he held only made it more prominent: Revenge and the second was to never give himself absolution.