Love Is A Loosing Game

#CHAPTER 1

"Kimya!!?" Nothing, nothing was coming out of my mouth.

"Kimya Astrid York! I'm calling you."
Still nothing but now tears were streaming down my cheeks mum came she just looked at me and then the phone she quickly took it and started talking.

"I'm sorry for your loss I hope you and Jacob are holding it together, we'll come tonight to help with anything you need?!" She sighed and looked at me "honey I'm sor-" I quickly cut her off "Don't"I said running upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut and locked it so that nobody bothers me.

I layed there on my bed lifeless and my body numb from all the crying I've been doing for the last 3 weeks even after the funeral I couldn't believe it,she was gone and was never coming back, she broke our promise she fuckin left where is she now when I need her the most,she didn't tell me that she was sick or unwell aren't friends supposed to tell each other everything well I guess I wasn't her friend cause she didn't feel the need to tell me.

Six years later......

I heard footsteps approaching my room followed by a knock on the door. "honey can you open the door for me?." Fuck it's mum I'm not letting her see me like this fuck what should I say uhuh I quickly ran into the bathroom and yelled,"Ummmhh I'm taking a bath I'll come downstairs once I'm done.!!"I sighed that was a close one. "okay honey this is really important so please come down once you're done." After I was done I put on my oversized hoodie and a black bucket hat so that mum nor anyone else would notice that I was crying.

I went to the kitchen to look for her but she wasn't there mmmh she's probably in the living room, uhuh I knew it I just jumped on the couch

I went to the kitchen to look for her but she wasn't there mmmh she's probably in the living room, uhuh I knew it I just jumped on the couch .

"Yes mum?" Well she seemed as though she was lost in her thoughts but that snapped her out,"owwh honey ur here Ummmh so are ummh......?"
Okay weird what's up with mum this is awkward I wonder what this is about I just stared at her waiting for her to say something.     

"How are you doing are u fine or are you feeling okay fuck I'm messing this up I haven't talked to you in years now I don't know what to say I'm sorry I'm such a bad parent."
Wow to say I'm shocked Is an understatement.
"Mum I'm fine don't worry that much your a great mum."as I said the last part she seemed to calm down a little bit,"Brielle's mum said that you should go over to their house today they have something important to tell you umm.... don't worry if you don't want to go I'll tell them that you can't make it."

I didn't know what to say but I definitely didn't want mum to think that I haven't moved on yet so I put on a huge fake smile.
" No I'll go it's important so I gotta be there, what time did they say I should get there??"
She looked stunned by what I said but quickly reframed.
"I mean if you want to go it's fine, they said at 6pm."