MY SAPIOSEXUAL LECTURER (Part 1)

SUBTITLE: A sex for grades short story (male version)

TRIGGER WARNING: This content contains explicit contents and graphic descriptions of abuse. Reader discretion is advised.

PG 16+

"'If Mohammed doesn't go to the river, the river would come to Mohammed.' That was the last thing she said before everything went pitch black." I said to my roommate, Nnamdi.

He rose his eyebrows, "What does the river mean?"

Orgasm.

ONE WEEK BEFORE I KNEW WHAT THE WORD RIVER MEANT...

It all began when I walked into this prestigious school. I actually didn't walk, I jumped. I jumped with my hands to the sky as I entered the pearl gates of one of the finest institutions in the whole of Africa.

IVORY UNIVERSITY.

You may wonder, who is this crazy person?

My name is Isah Mohammed. I've never been the most handsome boy in my class, but my intelligence made me sexy.

Have you ever seen that one ugly guy, so ugly, that passes by and you see many girls flooding after him and you wonder why?

Yes, that guy.

No. No, I'm not that guy.

Well, I could be that guy if I wasn't so boring and lacked mannerism.

But that didn't matter to me because I had pride. My pride was to raise my head to the sky and shout, "Alhamdulillah!" to the Almighty Allah for making me see this day.

The day I finally jumped into the school of my dreams. Ivory University.

Ivory University was a private university in the popular Kuje LGA of Abuja. It was the only university in Nigeria owned by a German billionaire and a university filled with lots of foreign students and high-profiled lecturers.

I was a transfer scholarship student in the department of Psychology. You see, I was about to be the ugliest 200 level boy you will ever see but as I said before, my grades will make me finer than Ramsey Nouah. The young Ramsey Nouah.

So, let me give you a summary of how my first day at Ivory University went. I went straight to my hostel and got slapped by a cloud of smoke when I entered my room. Apparently, one of my roommates was a smoker, he goes by the name of Nnamdi. When I told him to stop smoking cigarette in the room, here is what the idiot told me;

"Cigarette? Mallam, you dare defy the lordship of this weed? How dare you. How dare you bring down this glory lord into a commoner like... cigarette?" He stared at the tiny smoking stick in his hand with remorse, "I apologize, my lord. Your people are destroyed for lack of ignorance."