Khushi: now tell me, when we're arranging their engagement??

Arnav: soon, you start your preparation. 

Khushi kissed on his cheek and went towards Nani room to discuss, Arnav smiled seeing her. Arnav went out to purchase things for engagement. Aarav roaming in his room and he got telepathy signal. He's scared and stunned hearing this. 

Aarav seeing mirror said “now time for to become Arnav Singh Raizada”. Aarav took lenses and inserted them in his eyes. He took duplicate skin and attached to near his eyes like Arnav have scratch near his eyes.

Aarav: not bad Aarav, you just looks like Arnav. Hope my acting skills work out.

He came out from his room, when he came out Anjali saw him. Aarav stopped moving and seeing Anjali.

Anjali: Chote?? What are you doing in Aaru’s room???

Aarav smiling from inside “thank God, Didu not recognized me”. Anjali seeing him and asked “where you lost??”.

Aarav: Nothing Didu, just informed Aarav to be in RM for your engagement preparation.

Anjali nodded her head and going towards her room when she suddenly stopped and turned towards him.

Anjali: wait, you called me Didu!! 

Aarav was shocked!! And thought “This Didu also very clever like Arnav, but why I am not??”. Anjali came to him and said “I am asking you something Chote”.

Aarav: nothing Di, Aarav is saying Didu Yeh… Didu Wo, so maybe I called you like that for him.

Anjali: Strange!! You never talked with Aaru, and now coming out from his room??

Aarav: that's because of your engagement Di, I don't want he disappears like always he do. That's why before itself I am saying him to stay in home.

Anjali: ya, he always disappear just like that, don't know where he go and when he comes back.

Aarav: Di you saw where is Khushi?

Anjali: just now she's with you right? Maybe somewhere here in Mansion.

Aarav nodded his head and came down, he's searching his Fairy Princess.

OTHER SIDE:

Aman and Arnav purchasing things for engagement. Arnav is standing silently and thinking something.

Aman: what happened Arnav? You thinking something?

Arnav: I saw him somewhere Aman, but don't know where?

Aman: whom you saw??

Arnav: original Vampire, you know I saw him somewhere long back, but don't know where?

Aman: what?? Are you sure, you saw that original Vampire??

Arnav: hmm, that to very closely.

Aman: is he related to your family? Think Arnav where you saw him?

Arnav: leave it, if I remember I will tell you, now we have to purchase things for engagement come.

Arnav and Aman started to purchase things, after half an hour Aman excused from Arnav and went out other side to purchase something else. Arnav is waiting for Aman in parking area when few goons came and made him faint. 

Here in RM Khushi felt something is wrong happened with Arnav, she's desperate, before she go out she saw Aarav in the form of Arnav.

Aarav: where are you Khushi? I am searching for you here and there.

Khushi: are you fine right? I felt you're in some danger.

Aarav: Khushi, I am perfectly fine and standing in front of you.

Khushi still not convinced seeing him, Aarav is seeing her whether she recognized him or not?? Before he say anything Khushi ran towards her room. Aarav standing there and seeing her confusingly. Khushi came to her room and closed the room door.

Khushi: why I am feeling that Arnav in danger?? But he's here in front of me.

Khushi took her mobile and called Arnav, his mobile is switched off. She don't know what to do now.

Aman came back to where he left Arnav, but shocked not seeing him there. He saw a letter on car bonnet saying 

I am busy in some other work, you take car with luggage I will reach directly to RM”.

Aman: strange!! He never do like this? Why he not messaged me?

Aman took his mobile and called on Arnav's number, but his mobile is switched off. He took his car and went out from shopping mall. Soon he reached RM and shocked seeing Arnav standing in garden and doing something in his mobile.

Aman: Arnav, what are you doing here?? Without saying anything why you came out from shopping??

Aarav: [in mind] so, his best friend also not recognized me?? Good very good.

Aman: I am asking you something Arnav? Why you not informed me??

Aarav: in hurry I forgot Aman, you brought all things right?

Aman: yes, you know I was so scared not seeing you there. Anyway I will keep these things in RM.

Aarav nodded his head and went out to search for original Vampire. Because he know original Vampire kidnapped Arnav.

It was dark forest, everywhere only darkness. Someone tied Arnav to tree. It already getting night, Arnav slowly opened his eyes and saw here and there. He can see only trees everywhere.

Arnav: who the hell are you?? Who kidnapped me? Come in front of me.

No one came in front of Arnav, he don't know how to escape from this Forest. Arnav is seeing here and there when he saw someone standing far away from him and smiling seeing him.

Arnav: who the hell are you?? What you want from me??

The person started to laugh loudly seeing Arnav, he's none other than the original Vampire. Arnav can't see him clearly Because of darkness.

Original Vampire: what a scene I am seeing from my own eyes. I wanted you to suffer like this.

Arnav: who are you??

Original Vampire: that's none of your business, but you just think about what I want from you.

Arnav: you're the same right? Original Vampire!

Original Vampire: wow, what a talent you have Arnav, you're sharp like your father.

Hearing his father something clicked in Arnav's mind, Arnav is thinking where he saw this original vampire. After few minutes of thinking Arnav get to know who's this original vampire is.

Original Vampire: what happened?? Not saying anything?? You don't want to know why I brought you here??

Arnav: not needed.

Original Vampire: fine, if you don't want to know then also I am going to tell you, I brought you here for to destroy your family, main importantly to keep your wife away from you.

Hearing wife Arnav remembered Khushi's face, her smile, their intimate moments everything came in front of him.

Original Vampire: you know your wife have powers in her that she can kill me and save you, but not without you. No one going to kill me, I have that power in me.

Arnav: you can't even touch her, she's fire, if you touch her with wrong intention then you will burn then and there.